Black Entertainment : Hollywood has Blackwomen/Whitemen, BUT no Blackmen/Whitewomen

Wow I'm shocked by everything I read, the 1 thing I noticed is that nobody on either side really shared responsibility. If I was a white I'd be sitting back laughing. Nothing more entertaining than ****** arguing.
I do not doubt that yt folks do, however I highly doubt those engaged in the discussion care about what they think.

Furthermore how exactly, do you opine, that neither is taking responsibility?

I just browsed through 30+ pages and I saw more going back and forward about who's more to blame or does it the most more than anything else.

And though we shouldn't care completely what people think of us, when black buffoonery has become the image so-called whites portray to the world including our own children those who see themselves as part of the conscious community should hold themselves to a higher standard in almost every aspect of our living.

And I take back what I said, its not that neither side is taking responsibility as much the childish going back and forth that kinda disappointed me.

Generally, black people pair with black people, but black men are with white women far more than black women are with white men, yes, as much as many would like to brush over that.

Why is it an issue? Because it's the woman we're speaking about here. You know who was angry about that cheerios commercial? White men. More than anyone else, caucasian men seemed to take offense to a black male being with their women, and this is usually the case with women, regardless of race. While it's seen as cool to be with a woman of another race for men for the most part, like he just conquered the world and it's normally said to be natural for men to (want to) do this, it's not nearly as accepted on the woman's part.

And you don't need to use television to promote interracial dating, no, but doing so helps move it forward, undoubtedly, whether that's believed or not. The masses are influenced by what they see on the screen, because it's seen as acceptable, cool, fun, etc.

I just browsed through 30+ pages and I saw more going back and forward about who's more to blame or does it the most more than anything else.
Is this your sole reason for posting in this thread - to look down on those with an opinion from a high place?

And though we shouldn't care completely what people think of us, when black buffoonery has become the image so-called whites portray to the world including our own children those who see themselves as part of the conscious community should hold themselves to a higher standard in almost every aspect of our living.
Are you saying the opinions expressed in this thread are expressions of buffoonery?

And I take back what I said, its not that neither side is taking responsibility as much the childish going back and forth that kinda disappointed me.

Surely you're not of the opinion that the people who post on this forum do so to win YOUR approval? :10500:

How droll. :news:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back