Black People : Hitler DNA Test: Jewish and African

There is absolutely nothing about this thread that is anti-Semitic or drivel. When someone speaks the truth they are labeled anti when it goes against ones culture. Please shed light on who is anti Jewish in this thread?

This anti-Semitic bs is actually starting to piss me off because they are trying to make it where we can't speak clearly or in peace about who they are and what they've done and most importantly how what they've done has affected us. If one points out what they've done then that person is anti-Semitic - I say stop doing stuff foul and it want get pointed out; period!!! We should be saying that it is them who is anti us especially playing a major roll in the slave trade.

Remember that? Or what about the Ghetto Jews helped push us in? Yet to bring us such issues is anti-Semitic? Does it promote hate to tell the truth about the wicked history which doesn't serve theirs/your best interest?we speak about something the bible says about them and another thing that history speaks of and its anti? Don't ever call an African American racist for pointing out historical facts - you call that person a bearer of true news.

Anti Semitic - get out here with that bs

P.S. - If there are African American that do hate Jews its because of what you or they have done to use in history - lets get it correct - if you don't want people or at least our people to hate you then stop doing stuff to us.

What a joke!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

Not really a joke buh but a total fraud. Check this.

You and I agree that most of these converts (Aske-nazi) who identify as "Jews" are of Khazar descent who voluntarily left Turkey or were forced out during the period of Ottoman rule. Some were taken to the northern countries and known as Slavs (Slaves). As they left the Slavic (Slave) countries and settled in Germany and Dutchland they became active in gold, spice, ivory, silk trade and established shipping and trade monopolies and even "jewish" rabbis and rabbinical scholars acknowledge these facts.

Point is they are not Semites. Dont speak semitic language. Their names are not semitic, for the most part. They are largely Germanic of Khazar ancestry.

The exception are the Sephardigm who were largely expelled from Spain by the Christian crusaders. The christian crusaders even blamed the Sephardic "jews" for the Black plague.

Now, prior to 1492 where is there any historical record of African being anti-Semitic and oppressing Jews?

Most semitic-language speakers are classified as AFRO-ASIATIC!

Semite does not refer to race but language classification. Furthermore, Palestinians, Somalis, Amhara, are classified as semites.

Jews of germanic ancestry are NOT Semites and I might give a break to some of Khazar ancestry but they dont acknowledge the fact that their ancestors converted and that was only to save their behinds from the Inquisition and repression of the Catholic church.

@Omowalejabali
True the clothes of the Hasidic Jews would have made it really obvious as well as Jewish people's names. I suppose they only had to 'recognize' any features for those who'd changed their names and were trying to pass as German - good points.
But at least you did say you thought you could recognize some of them just by look when you were at school and college - so I'm right in that its not just me being weird and thinking a lot of them have similar features - honestly some people's reactions to me making that point had me wondering if I was imagining it.

I think the reason they single out White Irish is because what they're getting at is that most Irish are Catholics - so therefore not proper wasPs. You couldn't call it white supremacy no, but maybe WASP supremacy - as in to be at the top of their pecking order you can't be Mediterranean white or Catholic.

Nah. It aint just you. Jews typically have darker (wavy) hair and a pronounced nose. That aint stereotype. That's fact that even some of their comedians joke about. Just as an aquiline nose is common to some specific groups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquiline_nose
Ok now someone may call me anti-whatever for posting this next link but it is what it is.

http://www.calvin.edu/academic/cas/gpa/story3.htm

Know how hollywood works? Well...much of these nazi stereotypes about jews have been transferred upon black folks first by racist cartoons written in the ww2 era as anti-nazi propaganda which then started to enter into cartoons such as early bugs bunny which were characterizations of afro-american speech patterns and mannerisms which were previously attributed to jews.

this was easy if we look at who many of the hollywood studio writers and produceers were at the time. i got a thread here somewhere where i posted some of the banned footage thats available on youtube.

The nose issue has long been a matter of debate---among white folks.

http://dodona.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=physanth&action=print&thread=7720

@Omowalejabali
True the clothes of the Hasidic Jews would have made it really obvious as well as Jewish people's names. I suppose they only had to 'recognize' any features for those who'd changed their names and were trying to pass as German - good points.
But at least you did say you thought you could recognize some of them just by look when you were at school and college - so I'm right in that its not just me being weird and thinking a lot of them have similar features - honestly some people's reactions to me making that point had me wondering if I was imagining it.

I think the reason they single out White Irish is because what they're getting at is that most Irish are Catholics - so therefore not proper wasPs. You couldn't call it white supremacy no, but maybe WASP supremacy - as in to be at the top of their pecking order you can't be Mediterranean white or Catholic.

Got it. Excellent points!

@SophiaG
Interesting statistics, but a bit puzzling...
I mean from the time of the crusades, through the middle ages up to the 20th century it seems Europeans having been persecuting and killing Jews...
I may well be wrong because my history isn't that hot, but I've certainly never heard of black folk killing Jews just for being Jewish - if I remember rightly the Moors let them carry on practising their religion in the places they conquered.
I wonder how the survey was carried out? Like did they just go up to people and say 'What race are you?' followed by 'Do you have anything against Jewish people?' - I'm just wondering if some defensive thing will cut in when a white person is asked that question because of the holocaust and the majority of whites either causing it or sitting back and doing nothing? But the other races wouldn't feel so much guilt so they answer more honestly. Puzzling!

It says the survey was taken by the Anti-Defamation League but I'm not sure who they are... heh ^_^;

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back