Black People : Hitler DNA Test: Jewish and African

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by ru2religious, Aug 29, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Yep I said - it and I've been telling people for the last 7 years that Hitler was a Jewish man and that it was the Jewish who had their own people murder in order to obtain the state currently called Israel though its not the ancient natural land of Israel.

Hitlers origins: Read Here!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

2. THE-GOD

THE-GOD Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +128
    jewish is a practitioner of Judaism, don't let the Caucasoid fool you into thinking its a ethnicity and its those white folks in Israel

3. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    If its not an ethnicity why do Jewish people on the whole share those same facial features which mark them out as different from white folk? - in photos and in the flesh it is easy to see the difference. Also remember Judaism isn't a religion you can just join like Christianity or Islam - to count as Jewish to Jewish people your mother must be Jewish - so all Jews can follow their history back along a maternal blood-line. They might be white in colour, but does that necessarily mean they're the same race as Europeans? - many Asian peoples are just as white.

4. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    The Jews are white - one hundred percent though they try to separate themselves from most European nations having their origins in Turkey coming from the Khazar empire. This is without debate -

Nevertheless, the Israelites and the Hebrews on the other hand are a black people. They are a compilation of ancient Sumerian/Ethiopians, Egyptians/Ethiopians and Nubians/Ethiopians. Famous Historian from 55 A.D. put it best when he described them (Hebrews & Israelites).

Cornelius Tacitus, (55 A.D. to 117 A.D.) Histories, 5.2-5

[2] The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of Libya in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter [1]. This is a deduction from the name Judaei by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of Idaei, the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighboring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas [2]. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king
    They adopted SOME of the teaching of the ancient Yisra`el and combined it with some of the Babylonians to come up with a new religion called Judaism which is not the ancient name of the traditional teachings -

Jew comes from the name Judah - which is supposed to be the King tribe of ancient Yisra`el. The decendants of the Khazar created a religion based off of the tribe of Judah/Yehudah/Yehudi/Djehuti and began to call themselves Jews from the 13th century on down. Its kind of funny especially looking into the bible but they left something in there that they should have taken out and these scriptures are as follow:

Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

The Greek work for Jew here is 'Ieoodah/Jehudah' so they are falsely calling themselves people from the tribe of the Lion which obviously you see people with Dreadlocks walking around like lions hair representing the tribe of Judah aka a sect from ancient Nuob.t/Nubia.

again in:

Revelation 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So you are correct in saying that the Jews are white - they are in battle with there nearest kin according to the bible and that's the German ironically. There forefathers are brothers - go figure.

But you cannot get Jew/ish confused with Hebrews or Israelites - they are not the same.

Peace

Ru2religious

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    one of the universal laws in this plane of existence follows as such....
    if u don't accept what u r...bad things will befall u....

one love
    khasm

6. StefiA

StefiA Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +215
    @ru2religious
    OK...
    I can accept that modern Jews aren't the Israelites/Hebrews from the bible because basically they're the wrong color - like I get that cause its obvious.
    As for 'white' I guess it goes back to that old difference in definition - I think African Americans have a different definition of white maybe which I'm gradually becoming better at understanding....
    To an AA I think a white is anyone who a) is white in color and b) is or has oppressed black people - let me know if that's just rubbish OK
    To an average European white means anyone who looks white AND is or is descended from Europeans - so to an average European a Jew isn't white as they don't consider Turkey part of Europe (even though a little bit of it is actually in Europe). Plus of course there's the European idea of... I suppose you'd call it tainting... as in my case i.e. I basically look white, sound white, maybe even smell white for all I know and as someone else said I could probably go to a KKK meeting without anyone knowing... but as soon as anyone does know I'm not 100% European I cease to be white in white folks eyes - I become a half-caste, no matter what I look like.
    Then of course you've got your out and out genuine racist WASPs to who you're only white if you're north European and totally pale - so to them Greeks, Spanish etc. don't count as genuine white.
    Anyways going back to Jews though, there is something physically different about them - if you were to line up a whole load of Europeans all pale white, like a German, a Dane, a Belgian, a Norwegian, a Brit and a Jew and someone said pick out the Dane you're going to have real trouble, likewise if they say pick out the German, but if they say pick out the Jew its going to be really easy (at least most of the time - I know some Jews don't look typically Jewish). So - what is the reason for that physical difference that made it so easy for them to be separated out by the Nazis? - why do they all look so similar to each other in a way Germans don't????

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    The sad truth of the matter is - you are definitely correct because a lot of us see white folks and automatically there is a red flag the goes up. The weird part about it - is that as you imply all so-called white people are not the same; at all. Example - the white looking Berbers - not the black ones but the white ones have just as much African genetics as many Africans though they don't look like them. By blood they are just as related to Africans as we are here in America. So this stigma of color coding is dangerous to a certain degree.

They are correct to think so because Turks have a history which if researched you will see that it mentions wars between Black Turks and White Turks and so the curly hair and different African attributes that they have actually set them apart from most Europeans, nevertheless, we view white as anyone who benefits are profits off of white privilege based on their skin color which included Jews.

I hear you and I sympathize with you but imagine not having the privilege to blend in every day you wake up or the privilege to release that information that you have mixture in your blood which will allows or disallow you the freedom to walk in and out of white society as you please. From what I've read and I'm reading now - you pass for white - and in a sense I pick up that you are a little burdened from the ideal that it doesn't matter which way you go whether to your darker side or your lighter side you will be shunned by either or.

I tell you this - if you be who you are which is both having the ability to share both worlds within one body and not worry about choosing because the choice has been made for you which; then these concerns would be no more.

You do realize that here in American a large percent of African Americans are mixed - and it doesn't matter how dark they are a lot of them have mixed blood whether Native American, European, East Asians, Oceanic, etc ... You name it we got it. Yet many of us couldn't pass even if we tried and so again, the stigma is white privilege - black savage - which is a gross misrepresentation of who our people are.

I know Jews who look more white then the white man so to speak. If they don't wear their stereo typical clothing and cut there hair you wouldn't be able to tell the different - well not in America at least.

Its really in the way that they carry themselves - Look Hitler was a Jew by blood lol - and he blended just fine with the Germans - yet there is a whole story behind the Nazi murders of the Jews - and it was the Jews who created that whole movement to get the new world (America) and Britain involved so that they can assume the land that they live on now. Different story for a different day.

Peace

Ru2religious

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    In all respect I think you need to distinguish between Ashkenazi Jews (who are of Khazar descent) and Sephardic Jews who are of North African and Iberian/Grimaldi descent.

To argue that all Jews are white does not take into consideration the differences between those who are "Jewish" by ancestry (Sephardim) and those who are convesos (Khazars).

peace

9. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    You are making some very confusing statements here. For example, if whites do not consider ATurkey to be part of Turkey then why identify as "Caucasians"?

Where are the Caucusus mountains?

It just show that even though you may not live in the united states but still are using a limited context which has become increasingly exclusive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Meyers_1890_ethnographic_detail.jpg

10. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Absolutely - I was actually trying to make points but not go off on a major tangent like I'm known to do lol. Nevertheless, I shouldn't have left it open and broke it down in more details -

Peace

Ru2religious