Black People : easter fall's on adolf hitler's birthday.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
Resident, metaphysicsts' and or numerologists',

Does this mean anything?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The position of the planets in the sky is measured by degrees of a sign. The closer these four planets get to the exact degree of the grand cross the more intense the transformational energy will be felt. Here are the dates when they will be the most exact:

2. April 20 – 24, 2014 they will be within 1 degree. April 7 – May 14 within 8 degrees.

http://discoveringwisdom.com/2013/12/27/cardinal-grand-cross-20132014/

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Cardinal Grand Cross.

This is what I thought you meant when you asked me what was a Cardinal was in the other thread. But one thing about "squares" is that they force you to deal, squares and oppositions are two hard aspects of the grand cross.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
IS:IS portal activation will happen at the exact moment of the geocentric cardinal Grand Cross astrological configuration on April 20th (or April 21st, depending on your time zone). At the moment of the activation, transiting Moon will conjunct Pluto, thus activating the Grand Cross configuration. The Grand Cross will consist of Pluto, Uranus, Jupiter and Mars, all four planets squaring each other. That will create an immense tension and compression towards the surface of the planet, but as we go through the activation, that pressure will greatly enhance and empower the spark of our free will and unleash our creative potential. Therefore the moment of the activation is not only a moment of extreme pressure, but also a moment of enormous potential at the same time:

http://exopermaculture.com/2014/04/...oric-grand-cross-activation-april-20-21-2014/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : OSIRIS: THE EASTER FESTIVAL OF BREATH OF LIFE AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : HE WHITE HOUSE EASTER EGG ROLL: lets find its true origins. AACOOLDRE 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : HAPPY EASTER or MERRY CHRISTMAS? Christian Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Easter (The playboy Easter Bunny & cosmic egg) AACOOLDRE 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : AN INDIRECT PRE-EASTER TWIST: Why was Lazarus raised at Bethany? AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The two Popes that brought in Easter & X-Mass AACOOLDRE 0
S Black People : More Than 40 People Were Shot In Chicago Over Easter Weekend: Feds Taking Over. Black People Open Forum 46
Phylecia African Traditional Religion : Easter: What are we actually celebrating? African Traditional Religion Study Group 6
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : Easter's Dark Side Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
R Black Poetry : HAPPY EASTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
noor100 Black Muslims : Pagan Roots of Christmas, Easter, Halloween etc. Islam Study Group 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
S Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : "Uphold Me"...Chris Willis and fam Easter weekend 2012. Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
anAfrican Black Spirituality Religion : Happy Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
M Black Poetry : EASTER BABBLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Zulile Black People : Easter in Spain Black People Open Forum 2
G Black People : Easter Monday Nightmare for Ladies Dressed in Revealing Attire Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Black Spirituality Religion : Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
AHMOSE Black Spirituality Religion : Easter's Meaning Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
G Black Spirituality Religion : The Pagan Origin Of Easter Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
watzinaname Black Poetry : Move Over Easter Bunny... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
C Black People : This is cute-Hip Hop Easter Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Playboy Easter Bunny AACOOLDRE 10
$$RICH$$ Black Haiku : Easter Haiku Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Happy Easter Family Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dnommo Black Poetry : Christology (from the archives for the Easter Season) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
A Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGIN OF EASTER... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 59
M Black Poetry : EASTER FREESTYLE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
O Black People : This Water Fall in Houston is beautiful (Kids Video) Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Religion, The Down-Fall Of The Black Afrikan Race Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Law Forum : The Fall Out! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
R Black Poetry : "knew this girl that was home yall up against a stone wall because of a wrong phone call now this boy want some and could fall in love after he break Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kamala Harris, black folks aren't going to fall for the banana in the tailpipe! Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : America is the Fall before Rome Black People Politics 384
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall Part 2 Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People : My misguided views: The prediction of the fall of our people Black People Open Forum 2
willa Black People Politics : Tribalism - the Fall of Nations Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Rise & fall of Obama AACOOLDRE 20
jamesfrmphilly Health and Wellness : teen-birth-rates-fall-to all time-low Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black People : Water In Flint, Michigan Causing Hair To Fall Out, Rashes Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Stanley Nelson’s 'The Black Panthers: Vanguard of the Revolution' Gets a Fall Theatrical Run Black Entertainment 9
chuck Black People Politics : The Fall Of Black Power: The Rise Of White Agendas Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Fall TV First Impression: black-ish Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Meet 7-foot-5 Tacko 'Taco' Fall, the nation's tallest high school basketball player Black Sports 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Is Wal-Mart's Empire About to Fall? Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Some people would like to think that the unemployment rate might one day fall to 0%. Black People Open Forum 16
Fine1952 Black People : The Apple Certainly Does Not Fall Far From The Tree... Black People Open Forum 0
Gorilla Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Bad Rabbits - "Fall In Love" (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Alarm Clock Black Events : Sunday May, 26; Dr. Umar Johnson “The Rise, Fall, of COINTELPRO" Black Events 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Ellipse [The Fall and Rise of the Human Soul] Islam Study Group 0