Black Spirituality Religion : HIDDEN MANTRAS

Thank you Sis.Pmoons and Blackbird for clarifying that. The drummer you were listening to is the legendary the Nigerian drummer, Babatunde Olatunji (RIP). I had been umming and erring about whether to buy his CD's and instead attend a drumming workshop (which I probably would not have because I am too shy around folk) but not any more.

Much appreciated!
Amazon1979

Thank you Sis.Pmoons and Blackbird for clarifying that. The drummer you were listening to is the legendary the Nigerian drummer, Babatunde Olatunji (RIP). I had been umming and erring about whether to buy his CD's and instead attend a drumming workshop (which I probably would not have because I am too shy around folk) but not any more.

Much appreciated!
Amazon1979

Drums of Passion, oh my god.....

Blackbird

Agreed Sister Purple Moons,

I once listened to a CD of songs played to the Ghede. My mind went into trance and was transported back to an older time. An old worker showed a working in that state.

Blackbird

^5 Brother Blackbird!

You can have two spoons, a wooden nickel, and one worn out hole infested sneaker. If an artist can work with that, it's on.:jumping::jumping:

:heart:

Much appreciated!
Amazon1979

A drumming workshop? That sounds like fun. Never attended one and heard very little about them. You should still go Sister. Oneday, i may get the chance to attend a session.

:heart: