Black People : Hi people - question

Say? He didn't say anything:

It was his innapropriate "smile" that got him banned!

Yeah and those long pointy teeth. You come in here smiling at people with blood dripping off your teeth we'll ban you too.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

ya'll do realize that you are talking to yourselves, right?

Talking? Really!

info said:
Say? He didn't say anything:

It was his innapropriate "smile" that got him banned!

Talking? Really!

:10500:

- you bumped this thread back up for that? In the spirit of Sankofa and truth?? you can't be sirius!

You should have just said that you missed me!!

Let me see if i remember how this works... You quote me from an old post and respond with an assanine remark, like above. Then i respond to your assanine remark and then you respond saying i'm starting trouble and that you're not going to respond any further in the thread for the sake of "unity", only to respond again the next day to someone else in the thread to take more shots at me without quoting me!!

Is that about right sissy, oops i mean C.C.??

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

:10500:

- you bumped this thread back up for that? In the spirit of Sankofa and truth?? you can't be sirius!

You should have just said that you missed me!!

Let me see if i remember how this works... You quote me from an old post and respond with an assanine remark, like above. Then i respond to your assanine remark and then you respond saying i'm starting trouble and that you're not going to respond any further in the thread for the sake of "unity", only to respond again the next day to someone else in the thread to take more shots at me without quoting me!!

Is that about right sissy, oops i mean C.C.??

Thank you brother.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back