Black People : Hi people - question

Hey there,

As a white guy, if I walk on by you and smile, do you take that as a smile of me being nice and smiling, or do you take it as if I am trying to start something, or do you take it condescendingly? I have had many mixed colored friends in the past, but after I moved out of my 1.3 million population city in cali, I feel as though it is harder to even talk to some black peeps around my age because I feel as though they think I am trying to front in some way, like I feel as if they think I am trying to be a dick when I am not. I recently moved to a new state, and every time I am walking around in public now I feel as if I have to act a certain way so that nobody thinks I am being hostile. I don't want to have to do that, its pathetic. I just wanna walk around and be able to make buddies with whomever, without feeling like they think I am something that I am not.
Everyone in this nation regadless of race or wealth is a victim of the history of their people in this nation.

Don't feel bad , immigrants from Germany went through the same thing in the 50s when they moved to Jewish neighborhoods

Hey there,

As a white guy, if I walk on by you and smile, do you take that as a smile of me being nice and smiling, or do you take it as if I am trying to start something, or do you take it condescendingly? I have had many mixed colored friends in the past, but after I moved out of my 1.3 million population city in cali, I feel as though it is harder to even talk to some black peeps around my age because I feel as though they think I am trying to front in some way, like I feel as if they think I am trying to be a dick when I am not. I recently moved to a new state, and every time I am walking around in public now I feel as if I have to act a certain way so that nobody thinks I am being hostile. I don't want to have to do that, its pathetic. I just wanna walk around and be able to make buddies with whomever, without feeling like they think I am something that I am not.

- why would you even think i would want to help out your study by answering this question?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back