The Front Porch : hi... I left USA... racism too much to bear...

Thank you for this video bruh. I want to ask you a question to get your POV. I was in Sears the other day, and this brutha who was Nigerian engaged me in a conversation because I asked him how do they view blacks in America. I been to several African countries which is why I asked. He said that we are viewed differently because of us being slave. We are viewed as being separate from them. These are not views, but he was just answering my question, and gave me an answer that I've heard many times before. So if this is the case, where are we to go?

Also, on the religion issue. I agree 100% with him. Christianity is spreading throughout Africa, Animism was our original religion.

Peace!

Where are we to go?

Wherever we fit in. Did you see the link I posted a few weeks ago about the community founded in Tanzania by the former Black panthers Charlotte and Pete ONeal ?

Where are we to go?

Wherever we fit in. Did you see the link I posted a few weeks ago about the community founded in Tanzania by the former Black panthers Charlotte and Pete ONeal ?
Thanks for reminding me of that couple. Perhaps a small piece of evidence that show afrikan folk are doing things. It just doesn't see the light of day where the media is concerned (no surprise there). Perhaps the 'doing' just isn't doing fast enough for many. I guess everyone expects to see a home-run on the first pitch/swing of the bat.

Mmm my man KaHotep is absolutely right.There's this Ghanaian who lived and worked in Japan for i think a fews years and spoke Japanese fluently.He got a little misunderstanding with Japanese girlfriend,arrested,case got dismissed in court and right before he was bailed out the Japanese police officer(s) and the jail doctor or nurse gave him an injection that left him paralized.He said when he was in jail they insulted him in Japanese saying "How can an African get a Japanese girl like that and we gonna teach him a lesson."

Saw him on TV telling his story.Its was so sad.what a shame.Racism is everywhere.God is the only answer if you believed and followed the word and Pray often you would have had inner peace, knowledge, understanding and wisdom and it wouldnt matter where you lived.

I would love to visit Japan,China etc someday so good move on that.

Mmm my man KaHotep is absolutely right.There's this Ghanaian who lived and worked in Japan for i think a fews years and spoke Japanese fluently.He got a little misunderstanding with Japanese girlfriend,arrested,case got dismissed in court and right before he was bailed out the Japanese police officer(s) and the jail doctor or nurse gave him an injection that left him paralized.He said when he was in jail they insulted him in Japanese saying "How can an African get a Japanese girl like that and we gonna teach him a lesson."

Saw him on TV telling his story.Its was so sad.what a shame.Racism is everywhere.God is the only answer if you believed and followed the word and Pray often you would have had inner peace, knowledge, understanding and wisdom and it wouldnt matter where you lived.

I would love to visit Japan,China etc someday so good move on that.
i'm confused. why do you tell a horror story about japan and then end with a desire to go there?

To Brother Omowale.

I live in Ghana,Once again i disagree with what the Nigerian told you.I dont know how old he is.This (my)generation are curious about African Americans and welcoming.To be Honest with you Nigerian are a different breed of Africans.They feel superior to everybody and i can appreciate that cuz their leaders have putting that i can do spirit in them.There's a badside to that too but dont wanna go into that.I Respect any group of people/individual who push till they are where they wanna be but in truth.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back