Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Hey girl, am I more than my hair? (extended analysis)

I wanted to add something to this thread a couple of days ago, but had lost where it was and couldn't work out how to search for it....
Anyways I was in a town a couple of days ago and sat down at one of the tables outside a cafe and got chatting to this black french girl who was waiting for her BF to turn up - now she was very good looking and I remembered back to this article and thought is she good looking in a different way to a white girl - as in what makes her good looking and I came to the conclusion that actually black beauty and white beauty aren't that dissimilar. First off one thing men find attractive I've read is if your face is symmetrical - now most people's aren't and you can prove that with a photo of yourself and a mirror, but the more symmetrical they are the more chance a guy will find your face pretty. Then there's having a good smile, a natural one with good teeth (and because of the color difference black girls always appear to have whiter teeth). Then whatever skin you've got the tone needs to be even, not blotchy - now that's one where I think darker girls have got an advantage again. Whether you've got curves or are more of a stick things need to be in proportion. Now this girl was very dark with that really tight curly hair - is that what you guys mean by nappy hair? Anyways there's no way anyone looking at the two of us chatting would fail to spot who was the really attractive one and who wasn't - that's not like false modesty or anything - I'm attractive enough for most men to show at least some interest, but nowhere near in this girl's league (or her BF's when he eventually turned up!). So I wonder if there really is that big a difference between the two forms of beauty or is it more in people's heads because of the media just obsessing over white and light mixed girls all the time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back