Black Spirituality Religion : Herbs and Magick

Oh yea and it does matter. Take it from another Black man who was at one point very recently and ardently studying the works of Aleister Crowley. Sure the Ordo Templii Orientalis accepts members of all races, but its better to practice the real magic underneath the magick.

After finding out how Mr. Crowley came upon his magickal path, what he studied, all these things point back to Kemet. In fact much of the current Rosicrusian and Masonic craft that exists today is a Eurocentric adaptation of ancient Kemetic initiation rites.

I say the proof is in the pudding as to where that leads the world lol. My personal choice is to go back to where the Euros are copying, because our ancestors created it and it is by right our own to reclaim.

I totally agree but........

I agree to your response MistahJay, and it is correct. Wicca however, was "created" by someone else not Crowley as I am sure you must know. Wicca was created from a combination of Egyptian, Celtic, and Native American spiritual practices. So, yes it was taken from ancient forms of worship.

Sefirot, I understand why the question of being black is important now that I have spoken with Nnqueen about it for clarification. However, the way that question was intended was to draw out a response from the one it was given too. However, since no response was given, we shall never know.

I pesonally wanted to interject that one's race nor culture has much to do with one's personal beliefs or faith. The importance of color is an allusion. What one BELIEVES is the reality.

Peace and knowledge!!
Angelic Soul:spinstar:

ANGELIC SOUL said:
I agree to your response MistahJay, and it is correct. Wicca however, was "created" by someone else not Crowley as I am sure you must know. Wicca was created from a combination of Egyptian, Celtic, and Native American spiritual practices. So, yes it was taken from ancient forms of worship.

Sefirot, I understand why the question of being black is important now that I have spoken with Nnqueen about it for clarification. However, the way that question was intended was to draw out a response from the one it was given too. However, since no response was given, we shall never know.

I pesonally wanted to interject that one's race nor culture has much to do with one's personal beliefs or faith. The importance of color is an allusion. What one BELIEVES is the reality.

Peace and knowledge!!
Angelic Soul:spinstar:

So you're not black?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back