Black Spirituality Religion : foods and herbs

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by GeorgeM, Aug 8, 2008.

1. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    I thought maybe we could use this thread to share herbs and nutritional foods that aid us in our melanin production, astral traveling, and magickal workings....brother tyab posted the herbs that I used the other night that had me lucid and psychic dreaming......kava kava, valerian root, nutmeg and cinnamon brewed as a tea before going to bed.....

brother blackbird posted these foods as a supplemental diet for enriching the pineal gland and melanin production....watercress, blackeyed peas, black walnuts, pumpkin seeds (that one surprised me) and turnip greens....

the herb called mugwort when placed under your pillow at night aids in lucid dreaming......

the herb Dragon's Blood Used in many spellworks especially that of psychic protection and consecration. Also used for purification, good luck and to increase the power of a spell.

feel free to add to this brilliant minds of destee......

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Hotep, I just got this information:

Seaweeds (blue-green algae, spirulina, chlorella, Irish Moss, Iceland Moss, Kelp, Dulse, etc.) as well as Alfalfa and Wheat grass. The herbs Uva Ursi, Mullein, and Devil’s Claw greatly de-acidify the body and loosen and expel hardened mucus around the Pineal Gland. The essential oil Sandalwood also facilitates Pineal Gland opening and functioning a long with other lode crystals.

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Sometimes I smoke Uva Ursi when doing my First Nation rituals. It is commonly called bearberry and is an active ingredient in kinnickinnick, a sacred smoking tobacco mixture used by many First Nation groups. Mullein is also good in summoning spirits.

Blackbird

4. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Some herbs I believe are important in uses specified by Bro. George are:

Acacia, Anise, Celery Seed, Buchu, Lotus, Althea, Copal, Myrrh, Benzoin, Frankincense, Star Anise, Wormwood, Dandelion....

There are more but for now....

Blackbird

5. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    any tea drinkers?

6. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    @Bro.George M,

I only have theoretical knowledge of herbs that are used for various occult purposes, the majority of my experience is based around healing, therefore I cannot confirm it's efficacy in lucid dreaming etc but I would recommend that you look into cayenne. It has certain properties that are excellent blood purifiers as well as boost blood circulation. The way I see it, every gland needs good circulation of blood and the pineal gland is no exception.

Additionally, it is good for pain, and a 1/4 of a teaspoon in warm water will stop a headache instantly.

I remember reading in a Reader's digest magazine years ago about this MD who carries cayenne capsules everywhere he goes because a little bit under the tongue will stop a heart attack instantly.

Now, as for lucid dreaming etc. Have you ever heard of ORMUS? There is a brilliant yahoogroup that discusses its use, both for occult and healing reasons.

What is it in brief?

Ormus gold is a mineral product and the result of over ten years of research by David Wolfe and his team. Research into Ormus gold was initiated by David Hudson's rediscovery of unique minerals which he called monoatomic elements and which have since become known and elaborated upon through the internet community as Ormus. Ormus elements, including Ormus gold, are minerals that appear to be intrinsic to all life and are likely directly associated with consciousness and life-force energy. Because of their misidentification using traditional scientific mineral analysis techniques, the Ormus minerals may have been misidentified as carbon, silicon, iron, and/or calcium (as well as several other minerals). This discovery means that not all the minerals were
    discovered by modern science and that the Periodic Table of the Elements is incomplete.

Are there any benefits to taking Ormus gold?

The properties of Ormus gold have been anecdotally reported to include:

•Increased spiritual consciousness and psychic phenomenon.
    •Boosted neurotransmitter production.
    •Increased dream lucidity.
    •Anti-aging characteristics.
    •Increased metabolic rate and cell rejuvenation.

How is Ormus gold made?
    Our Ormus gold is created by concentrating metallic gold to 99.9% purity (most
    gold coins advertised as "pure" are actually 98.4% to 98.6% pure). This metallic gold is
    then transformed into Ormus gold via our patent pending process.

How to use Ormus gold?
    Place 1-2 dropper fulls (not drops) under the tongue daily (morning and/or
    evening is fine). Hold under the tongue for at least 5 minutes.

Experience has demonstrated that the absorption of Ormus gold can be improved when organic vodka is used with Ormus gold. Use 1 dropper full of organic vodka under the tongue with each dropper full of Ormus gold (the ratio is 1:1). Alcohol is known to improve sublingual mineral absorption and Ormus gold is a mineral.

Below are some comments about it

"I will note a few things... my dreams are so lucid and I remember them even from weeks ago.. I know that is a sign the pinneal is working really well, but can I say its due to ormes? I just dont know... Seeing light beings, psychic intuition.. all way up."

"Originally, health results is what I was looking for, as I had other traditional spiritual paths, i.e. SunGazing, meditation, Emotionality elimination, deep inner work, etc. However, once taking Ormus regularly, I also noticed a certain 'spiritual' aspect to it, in addition to its health aspects. Meditation for example, became easier and more profound. Lucid dreaming became more enhanced. Spiritual aspects of SunGazing seemed to come easier, quicker, and more memorable. However, I can't attribute all those things directly to Ormus use, because there were, and have been many years of prior preparation, which I believe can be cumulative, and progressive. It just seems like the Ormus use seemed to be lake a lubricant to things spiritual."

Ps - A user mentioned that sperm is full of ormus and all it takes is radio waves to solidify it.

Hope this helps :)

Amazon1979

7. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    green tea...ginseng...tumeric...horny goat weed. those are my staples but i use many more herbs in cooking. i use a cajun/creole spice blend that has almost everything. i use cayenne to detox.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Ormus gold or what is known as Etheric. I think brother I-khan did a thread on that once.

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I meant to say Etherium.

10. GeorgeM

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    oh wow....thats interesting....have you used it? where can you get it?