Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT'S BLOCKING YOUR MAGICK

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by DARKSIDE MAGICK, Dec 9, 2009.

1. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    THANATOS

MANY HAVE ASK OR EMAIL ME AND SAID "DARKSIDE, I HAVE TRIED THIS SPELL" AND "I DID THIS RITUAL AND IT DIDN'T WORK". EVER SEEN THE SECRET AND ALL THE NEW AGE STUFF HAVE CAME OUT AND PEOPLE STILL TRYING THIS STUFF AND STILL NOT GETTING NOTHING. WELL THE PROBLEM IS THEY ARE ALL LIES, POINT BLANK!!!

THE ONLY WAY YOU GOING TO GET YR MAGICK OR ANYTHING TO WORK IS ....... THE DARKSIDE!!!!!!!!

NOW WHEN I SAY THE DARKSIDE I'M SAYING THE DARKSIDE OF YOURSELF, THE SUBCONSCIOUS. SEE ALL THESE GURU'S AND META PHYSICIANS IS NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THE MAGICIAN OR WHAT NOT THE REAL DEAL ON STUFF BECAUSE THEY NEED YOU TO KEEP COMING BACK TO LECTURES AND ALL KIND OF OUTDATED STUFF YOU CAN'T EVEN USE.

YOU HAVE TO CREATE YR MAGICK AND THE ONLY WAY IS TO CREATE IN THE DARK OR THE UNSEEN REALM. TAKE THIS EXAMPLE IF MAGICK WAS SIMPLE AS TO JUST THINK IT(CODEWORD:MAKING A WISH) EVERYONE WOULD BE RICH AND EVERYONE WOULD BE MASTERS AND HAVE EVERYTHING ONE DESIRES.

ONLY ON THE DARKSIDE(HIDDEN, SUBCONSCIOUS) IS GOING TO GET STUFF TO WORK. WHY DO YOU SEE SHAMANS OF OLD OR AS MANTAK CHIA TEACH, THEY WOULD GO IN A CAVE AND STAY FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME? TO FIND AND SEE THE REAL YOU.

MANY PEOPLE COME ON DESTEE AND DON'T REALLY BE THEMSELVES OR REALLY DON'T EXPRESS WHAT THEY REALLY FEEL BECAUSE IT MAY GO AGAINST THE GRAIN BUT WONDER WHY THEIR RITUALS AND SPELLS DON'T WORK.GO INTO THE DARK AND WORK ON YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS LIKE JUST SITTING IN THE DARK WITH NO LIGHT AND LOOK AT THE THOUGHTS THAT COME THRU.

SO IN ESSENCE, GO TO THE DARKSIDE BECAUSE ALL RITUALS AND SPELLS ONLY WORK ON/IN IT.

DARKSIDE MAGICK ---- TIME TO EXPOSE SOME STUFF.

2. SeekingMaat

SeekingMaat Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +275
    Indeed, the darkside is only one's subconscious self. Sometimes people do not want to see or deal with aspects of themselves which requires work, but once you face your fears, it will no longer have any hold on you. The DARKSIDE is only deeper knowledge of self where fear has no residence.

3. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

everyone scared of chaos thru the condition of course

everyone looking for enlightenment but endarkenment is much better

I so enjoy my darkest thoughts because truth is there

imma lil devious, some know

I function on so many different dimensions at one time that my only real drawback on unleashing myself is that i'm likely to open a can of woop *** on many, and this is a no no as I prefer peace

caused a few mental breakdowns on some of the man-kind because of their own ignorance of their own "demons" and actually felt sorry for them because they were so unaware and oblivious to what had entered them

i'm actually getting sick of some putting their little spells on me.. it really pisses me off, but it's funny to me cause they always reep what they sow

peace
    peace

Br. Darkside, you on point with this

4. Reniassance Man

Reniassance Man Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

Hey Darkside, What Do you mean By "look at the thoughts that come through?"
    Are you meditating while this is happening? If so, aren't you supposed to maintain a clear mind?

And how are these thoughts turned into spells or rituals?

And you said Create our magic. Does that mean we can come up with our own personalized spells and rituals?

5. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    Yeah, that's called the Uatchet, Nekhebet, energy source. I think people have to also be careful because you can pull negativity if you don't know what you're doing and wound up pulling up some dark deceased.

It definitely takes being open, skill and not giving into Hollywood lies, which feeds off of fear and misinterpretations, and if you take fear into it, that's exactly what you will get out of it.

When I first started studying, I use to purchase those crappy books that will tell you to mix this herb with that herb, say this chant and things will happen.

Take a llllllllooooot more than that.

Those books are in the trash now

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

THANATOS

WHEN I SAY "LOOK AT THE THOUGHTS THAT COME THROUGH" , ONE CAN ACTUALLY SEE THEIR THOUGHT.EXAMPLE, YOU MAY ME THINKING ABOUT GETTING A CAR YOU WANT AND VOILA YOU SEE THE CAR IN THE THOUGHT.

ONE DON'T HAVE TO MEDITATE , SOON AS YOU GO INTO THE DARK, A ZILLION THOUGHTS WILL COME INTO YR HEAD. JUST FACE THOSE THOUGHTS AND DEAL WITH THEM.. I KNOW THIS GOES AGAINST WHAT MANY HAVE SEEN OR WHAT IS TAUGHT BUT YOU HAVE TO FACE THE DAEMONS THAT IS IN YOU.

ONE CAN DO A RITUAL BECAUSE THE RITUAL THAT ANYBODY DO IS REALLY FOR THE SUBCONSCIOUS ANYWAY. YES YOU CAN MAKE UP YOUR OWN PERSONALIZED SPELLS BUT ONLY UNTIL YOU REALLY KNOW YRSELF AND UNDERSTAND SOME BASIC META/PHYSICS

7. Reniassance Man

Ratings:
    +31
    Thank you Darkside. But How would you go about "Dealing" with those thoughts,whatever they may be?

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    THE THOUGHTS ESP. WHEN DEALING WITH ANY TYPE OF "DARK" WORK IS A MIRROR OF YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS. IF YOU SEE A THOUGHT THAT YOU DONT LIKE CAUSE ONLY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND DISLIKE, ONE CAN JUST SAY " YOU DONT SERVE ME , LEAVE" IF YOU SEE A THOUGHT U LIKE THEN U CAN SAY " I WOULD LIKE TO MANIFEST THIS" OR ANYWAY YOU WANT SILENT OR ALOUD.

THE POINT OF THE MATTER IS TO FACE THE DARK AND SEE WHAT REALLY GOING ON IN YOU.

9. Reniassance Man

Ratings:
    +31
    Ok i see now. Thanks for this. Sorry for my specific questions. I just needed more detail.

10. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    Whew, DARKSIDE, I'm so not there yet. I can face myself, but I THINK too much all the time, and sometimes too negative, so school a sista with YOUR views on how to not dive too deep into the thought?