Black Spirituality Religion : Huna: An Ancient Spiritual and Magick System

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by King Cook, Oct 12, 2009.

1. King Cook

King Cook Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +10
    Peace Everyone,

I'm a pretty eclectic guy when it comes to spiritual systems, but one spiritual system that I have always noticed people sleeping on/or have never heard about is Huna. I must say that the Huna philosophy is very simple and easy to grasp. It put the whole "You are God" concept in perspective for me that we hear Bobby Hemmitt, Phil Valentine, etc speaking about.

Now how does a Polynesian Spiritual System relate to the black gods and goddess?

I got my answer today! I used to wonder why in the heck am I so attracted to this spiritual system. Outta all the stuff I have read and studied the Huna Philosophy is the only one that has stuck with me thru time.

Well, today I must say I finally figured out WHY the Huna Philosophy has stuck with me so long. There was a guest lecturer today at my school in the Anthropology Dept. He was here lecturing about ancient civilizations. He said two things that shocked me.

1. "We owe all our civilization to the Ancient Africans who civilized the entire world, even though it wouldnt seem like it considering their descendants low position in world status today. But their ancestors laid the template for speech, language, religion, sciences, agriculture, technology, etc."

And the second statement was made in his closing statement someone asked is the Huna Spiritual System Hawiian or Polynesian and his response was:

2. "Well, its technically neither because it has African Origins, making it African by nature, but with a Polynesian or Hawiian face on it. The same thing has happened with many spiritual systems along the Indus Kush Valley, as well in certain areas in South & Central America, they all have African Origins."

Needless to say I was in the back of the lecture hall laughing because I never knew that about Huna lol. Anyways I'm gonna post some info for those of you who maybe interested in this extremely powerful Magickal and Spiritual system.

Peace and blessings upon everyone!
    I love you all!

2. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    African Origins of Huna

http://www.maxfreedomlong.com/huna-bulletins/huna-bulletin-029/

This is a link I found and it talks about exactly what that professor spoke about the African Origins of Huna.

3. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Huna and Healing

I use this technique and have also taught it to others. It's very effective.

4. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Huna and Energy Devices

5. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Huna and Divination

6. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Philosophy of Huna

7. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Huna and Self Esteem

8. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
  9. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
  10. King Cook

Ratings:
    +10
    Ho'oponopono

Is a meditative exercise to clear out your subconscious. The process is pretty easy you repeat these statements:

* I love You

* I'm Sorry (I say apologize, I was taught as a child saying 'I'm Sorry' makes you a weak and pitiful person so always say I apologize.)

* Please Forgive Me

* Thank You

I've been doing it for about a week now and I already have noticed major differences from how I interact with people, to how its been helping me manifest my magick. I have some african tribal drums tracks that I listen to as I do the forgiveness exercise...

Here is the Doc. explain Ho'oponopono for those who may want more depth: