Black Spirituality Religion : Herbs and Magick

Hello family!

Actually the term "Wiccan" refers to a religious practice that is metaphysical in nature instead of orthadox. The term "Witch" is actually a European term. It loosely translates into an individual, male or female that is forced to live on the outskirts of town. The community seeks out the "witches" assistance at night and on the Down low. Although the term "Witch" is a European term it is now a term that many people of color accept when referring to how they wish to "label" themselves when practicing the craft. It is supposed to be taken as a positive,enlightening and empowering referrence because at one point (and still is to closed minded individuals or cultures) it was meant to be a very negative thing to call one a witch. Those times were known as the burning times!

Knowledge, peace and love

Angelic Soul Creations

NNQueen said:
Hello Kandrezel :wave: I have a question to ask you. You mention that you're a "wiccan", are you also Black? I ask because I didn't realize there were Black wiccans because it was my understanding that they are a European coven.

That's what I want to know.

Additionally, what African Spiritual Order/Bloodline did she/he receive his/her initiation.

Who was the preciding Priest/Priestess?

Black Wiccans

Sekhemu said:
That's what I want to know.

Additionally, what African Spiritual Order/Bloodline did she/he receive his/her initiation.

Who was the preciding Priest/Priestess?
Hey there Sekhemu,

I hope I can respond to this and shed some light on your questions. There is no need in Wicca for one to have a Priest/Priestess reside over them to become initiated into the craft. One does not have to have heriditary connections. Nor does a Priestess or Priest need to precide. Now these things can be done if the individual wants them to happen. But if one does not have access to such things, all is needed is a sincere desire to follow the crede, God/Goddess and by the light of the full moon initiate oneself. The creator is present. Priests/Priestess' are usually apart of a coven and it is very difficult to become a part of one, so most Wiccan's do it between themselves and the Gods. They are called solitary witches.

This is a general explanation.

Hope this helps.

Angelic Soul:spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back