Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew Isratelites vs. Christians

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/interracial-dating-threads.31997/page-10#post-702930

Well, now, do pardon my "pagan Christian" understanding.... :thinking:

But, how can a "GENTILE" be someone who is NOT an Israelite or a Jew. ....And, you even called the so-called "Jews" of today "IDENTITY THIEVE GENTILES" because they are NOT Israelites nor Jews...Therefore, they are "GENTILES."

And how can a "GENTILE" be a "scattered Israelite?"

And how can a "PROSELYTE" be a "CONVERTED ISRAELITE?"

....How can an "ISRAELITE" be "CONVERTED" if he is NOT from another "NATION?" ----Wouldn't a TRUE Israelite already be in the Faith?

....And if the "CONVERTED/PROSELYTE" Israelites are SCATTERED," then aren't they "FROM OTHER NATIONS?"

So, in Ephesians 2: 11-12, which you quoted, WHO are these "GENTILES?"

Are they "SCATTERED ISRAELITES" or "PEOPLE FROM OTHER NATIONS?"

Wouldn't Paul have known who was of the "Children of Israel" and who WASN'T?

It looks like you can't make up your mind WHAT a "GENTILE" is. :confused:
You have so many questions yet you are not willing to learn, come to our online class, if you truly desire to get your questions answered.

Well, now, if I leave my "pagan Christian church" and become a Hebrew Israelite, what does that make me?....Am I a "GENTILE" or a "PROSELYTE/SCATTERED ISRAELITE?" :thinking:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......From my viewpoint sister cherryblossom, you would continue to be a Hebrew/Jew, but definitely not a Gentile. Gentiles are connected to the Greek Hellenist.

Peace In,

Last edited:
You have so many questions yet you are not willing to learn, come to our online class, if you truly desire to get your questions answered.

YOU are an adherent of this sect. YOU are here representing its beliefs.

So, if YOU can't make up your mind just WHO or WHAT a "GENTILE" is, coming to an online class is not going to "enlighten" me any further.....evidently, it didn't even help YOU.

You CONTRADICTED yourself on defining/explaining the word "GENTILE."

So, WHICH is it?....Is a "GENTILE" a "scattered Israelite" or is a "GENTILE" a NON-ISRAELITE?"

Proselyte are converted israelites,they weren't people from other nations. When you read the Bible it tells you that. ...

The Gentiles are the scattered Israelites who are all over the world, sigh, the Kingdom of heaven are for the Children of Israel.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/interracial-dating-threads.31997/page-10#post-702930

Anyone who are not an Israelite or a Jew is a gentile, the people calling themselves Jewish are gentiles themselves more like identity thieves gentiles.

Captivity, the northern kingdom were taken away to captivity.

Soooo, WHO and WHAT are these "GENTILES" in Ephesus who Paul is talking to in Eph. 2: 11-12?

Proselyte are converted israelites,they weren't people from other nations. When you read the Bible it tells you that. ...

The Gentiles are the scattered Israelites who are all over the world, sigh, the Kingdom of heaven are for the Children of Israel.

Anyone who are not an Israelite or a Jew is a gentile, the people calling themselves Jewish are gentiles themselves more like identity thieves gentiles.

You have too brain-washed by the Christian doctrine to be corrected with simple short posts here and there. You need to repent first, get out of the pagan Christian church that you are in , that tells youn that Christ had died for everybody. Second accept my invitation to come study with us. Then and only then that you will be able to get out of the confusion that you are in. Repent Cherry, your zeal is misplaced. It's about the Israelites nobody else. To answer your question.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......From my viewpoint sister cherryblossom, you would continue to be a Hebrew/Jew, but definitely not a Gentile. Gentiles are connected to the Greek Hellenist.

Peace In,

Well now, Brother Clyde, being since the two of us are both "cut from the same cloth" from the "pagan Christian church," of course MY viewpoint and YOUR viewpoint would jive together; but I am still interested in knowing how a "GENTILE" can be an Israelite, on one hand....and NOT be an Israelite, on the other hand.....according to the teachings of black-king's sect of Hebrew Israelites.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back