Black Spirituality Religion : Hebrew Isratelites vs. Christians

..... If you truly wish to understand the scriptures you are quoting, come and study with us.
http://www.israelunite.org/pages/frameset_main.html

And, yes, I visited this site. Again, it is amazing to me how this sect of Hebrew Israelites can, on one hand, give "warnings about the writings of Paul;" yet, on the other hand, use Pauline writings to support other scripture they do adhere to.

So, Paul is wrong/not speaking as Yeshua's messenger in Ephesians 2:

[11] Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
[12] That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
[13] But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
[14] For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
[15] Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
[16] And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
[17] And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
[18] For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
[19] Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

But, Paul is right/is speaking as Yeshua's messenger in Ephesians 5:

[21] Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.
[22] Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
[23] For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
[24] Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
[25] Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

This is the law that is done away with because Christ died as the ultimate sacrifice. Therefore when we pray we do so in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.....

So, how is it that Jesus/Yeshua fulfilled ONLY the law of sacrifice in the Old Testament but He DIDN'T fulfill the OTHER Mosaic Laws??

How is it your sect believes that Jesus/Yeshua died ONLY for the "children of Israel" with his sacrifice; but, by doing so, He ONLY fulfilled ONE aspect of Mosaic Law for the "children of Israel" and NOT all the other customs/practices/traditions of Mosaic Law?

Luke 24:
44] And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
[45] Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
[46] And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
[47] And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem

And, yes, I visited this site. Again, it is amazing to me how this sect of Hebrew Israelites can, on one hand, give "warnings about the writings of Paul;" yet, on the other hand, use Paul writings to support other scripture they do adhere to.
The warning is about people Christian peopel like you who totally misunderstand Paul writing and using it to sin. Repent Sista get out of your Pagan Church and come back to the Truth as your heritage Israelite. Are you a so called African American? If you are not, then what I am saying doesn't pertain to you.

The warning is about people Christian peopel like you who totally misunderstand Paul writing and using it to sin. Repent Sista get out of your Pagan Church and come back to the Truth as your heritage Israelite. Are you a so called African American? If you are not, then what I am saying doesn't pertain to you.

And, again, I see you conveniently only replied to my last post.

However, if my "understanding" is so off-base, I am inviting YOU to correct me in my "confusion."

Please SEE Post #155 and feel free to enlighten me on what "sons of the STRANGER" means; what "NATION" means; what "ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH" means; and what "ALL NATIONS" means in these OLD TESTAMENT verses.

...and if God will "gather the outcasts of Israel," then WHO are these "OTHERS" that He will ALSO GATHER unto Him?

....Please explain to me, according to the beliefs of your sect, how the word "GENTILE" is referring to "OTHER ISRAELITES."

...Please render me Biblical text where God ever referenced the "Children of Israel" as "GENTILES."

Now, we are both agreed that He is NOT a "God of confusion."

So, WHERE is it in the Bible where God ever calls His chosen People, the People of His Covenant, the Children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Children of Israel...."GENTILES?"

And, again, I see you conveniently only replied to my last post.

However, if my "understanding" is so off-base, I am inviting YOU to correct me in my "confusion."

Please SEE Post #155 and feel free to enlighten me on what "sons of the STRANGER" means; what "NATION" means; what "ALL THE NATIONS OF THE EARTH" means; and what "ALL NATIONS" means in these OLD TESTAMENT verses.

...and if God will "gather the outcasts of Israel," then WHO are these "OTHERS" that He will ALSO GATHER unto Him?

....Please explain to me, according to the beliefs of your sect, how the word "GENTILE" is referring to "OTHER ISRAELITES."

...Please render me Biblical text where God ever referenced the "Children of Israel" as "GENTILES."

Now, we are both agreed that He is NOT a "God of confusion."

So, WHERE is it in the Bible where God ever calls His chosen People, the People of His Covenant, the Children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the Children of Israel...."GENTILES?"
You have too brain-washed by the Christian doctrine to be corrected with simple short posts here and there. You need to repent first, get out of the pagan Christian church that you are in , that tells youn that Christ had died for everybody. Second accept my invitation to come study with us. Then and only then that you will be able to get out of the confusion that you are in. Repent Cherry, your zeal is misplaced. It's about the Israelites nobody else. To answer your question.
Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

You have too brain-washed by the Christian doctrine to be corrected with simple short posts here and there. You need to repent first, get out of the pagan Christian church that you are in , that tells youn that Christ had died for everybody. Second accept my invitation to come study with us. Then and only then that you will be able to get out of the confusion that you are in. Repent Cherry, your zeal is misplaced. It's about the Israelites nobody else. To answer your question.

Eph 2:11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
Eph 2:12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Hmmm. Well, here you are again quoting Paul from the Book of Ephesians (AKA "The EPISTLE [LETTER] To The Ephesians.).

But, riddle me this....How did these so-called "OTHER" Israelites/AKA "GENTILES" come to be in the Greek/Roman city of Ephesus.

How did they come to be "ALIENS of Israel" and "STRANGERS from the Covenants of promise?"

Ephesus (Ancient Greek Ἔφεσος, Ephesos; Turkish Efes) was an ancient Greek city, and later a major Roman city, on the west coast of Asia Minor, near present-day Selçuk, Izmir Province, Turkey. It was one of the twelve cities of the Ionian League during the Classical Greek era. In the Roman period, it was for many years the second largest city of the Roman Empire; ranking behind Rome, the empire's capital.[1][2] Ephesus had a population of more than 250,000 in the 1st century BC, which also made it the second largest city in the world.[2]
The city was famed for the Temple of Artemis (completed around 550 BC), one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. The temple was destroyed in 401 AD by a mob led by St.John Chrysostom.[3] Emperor Constantine I rebuilt much of the city and erected new public baths. The town was again partially destroyed by an earthquake in 614 AD. The city's importance as a commercial center declined as the harbor was slowly silted up by theCayster River (Küçük Menderes).
Ephesus was one of the seven churches of Asia that are cited in the Book of Revelation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephesus

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back