Nigeria : Happy Independence Day Nigeria, Independence Day Quiz!

Only ignorant people associate only negative things with a country.
i live in the US. the only things i ever hear about Nigeria are horrible.

a professor at our university is Nigerian. he took his children there to see his homeland.
they were robbed by the guards at the airport. in the airport !

this is what i hear.

When you start a thread on a forum you must accept the pros & cons, if that's not acceptable to you as the OP then you're not starting a thread. In reality you're posting an advertisement. Thanks for reading.

I don't know what your motive was for choosing to post negative comments, and attempting to further a false portrayal of my country, however, I hope you're satisfied.
I would hope that you take time out to actually study a country thoroughly, seeing as you speak of pros and cons.

i live in the US. the only things i ever hear about Nigeria are horrible.

a professor at our university is Nigerian. he took his children there to see his homeland.
they were robbed by the guards at the airport. in the airport !

this is what i hear.

Perception and realities are not always the same. If you want to learn about a country, take time out to study it, while I will be the first to admit Nigeria has her problems, Nigeria isn't horrible.
Sorry that your professor got robbed, doesn't mean all of us are criminals.

When you start a thread on a forum you must accept the pros & cons, if that's not acceptable to you as the OP then you're not starting a thread. In reality you're posting an advertisement. Thanks for reading.

Exactly, but if someone else advertises, this advertiser rejects their advertisement, as if they are the only ones that can advertise.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back