Nigeria : Happy Independence Day Nigeria, Independence Day Quiz!

DjajiPrime

Sep 12, 2016
The Universe
itunes.apple.com
Nigerian 419 scams too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance-fee_scam

www.419eater.com

www.hoax-slayer.com/nigerian-scam-list.shtml

www.nextwebsecurity.com/419ScamTypes.asp

https://www.ic3.gov/crimeschemes.aspx

https://scammer419.wordpress.com/

FBI, Interpol & 100% of global law enforcement agencies agree that Nigeria is the worst country in terms of scams, illegal activity & fraud to date, no other county comes close. The energy spent on taking money from innocent people if they expended that same energy on real employment & working to better their beloved Nigeria's well documented corrupt economy they would be a first world nation state in 10 years.

The Hall Of Shame:

View attachment 6991

View attachment 6992 View attachment 6993

View attachment 6995

That's what Nigeria is known for.
This thread was to celebrate Nigeria, not to talk about our faults. Every country has her criminals. Only ignorant people associate only negative things with a country.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Only ignorant people associate only negative things with a country.
i live in the US. the only things i ever hear about Nigeria are horrible.

a professor at our university is Nigerian. he took his children there to see his homeland.
they were robbed by the guards at the airport. in the airport !

this is what i hear.

DjajiPrime

Sep 12, 2016
The Universe
itunes.apple.com
When you start a thread on a forum you must accept the pros & cons, if that's not acceptable to you as the OP then you're not starting a thread. In reality you're posting an advertisement. Thanks for reading.
I don't know what your motive was for choosing to post negative comments, and attempting to further a false portrayal of my country, however, I hope you're satisfied.
I would hope that you take time out to actually study a country thoroughly, seeing as you speak of pros and cons.

DjajiPrime

Sep 12, 2016
The Universe
itunes.apple.com
i live in the US. the only things i ever hear about Nigeria are horrible.

a professor at our university is Nigerian. he took his children there to see his homeland.
they were robbed by the guards at the airport. in the airport !

this is what i hear.
Perception and realities are not always the same. If you want to learn about a country, take time out to study it, while I will be the first to admit Nigeria has her problems, Nigeria isn't horrible.
Sorry that your professor got robbed, doesn't mean all of us are criminals.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
When you start a thread on a forum you must accept the pros & cons, if that's not acceptable to you as the OP then you're not starting a thread. In reality you're posting an advertisement. Thanks for reading.

Exactly, but if someone else advertises, this advertiser rejects their advertisement, as if they are the only ones that can advertise.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: