Black People : CONGRATS ON 50 YEARS OF INDEPENDENCE FOR NIGERIA!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by medusanegrita, Oct 1, 2010.

1. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Now if they can just get rid of the colonialism mentality of that all things light/white/western is good, better or best than black/dark/African they would be doin a mint.

But I guess that's gonna take more time.

Any ideas on how long that's gonna take? And how?

Oh, look who I'm askin. If we had the answer to that we would have solved that issue for ourselves already.

Anyway... have a :toast: and some :em0200: on me and show us what BLACK INDEPENDENCE is really about! :em2300::SuN030:

I'SE WATCHIN YOU! :whip:
    (and takin notes :geek:)

2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Yes during the 50's and 60's the motherland was the lead arm in the worldwide revolution that was occuring to begin the stage to end white rule on this earth, the devils threw up one more trick though, here in their safe-haven here where the last arm that should've made a "mau mau", instead made a Crawl Crawl back onto the plantation, through a trick called "Integration", so it slowed the process.....

I'm confident the times are now here for the final push.

3. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    What are you talking about???????????

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    What do you mean?

I'm referring to the many nations within the motherland which took back their freedom from colonialism, although in some cases Neo-Colonialism took place, where the european backed and pushed a puppet leader, but either or, it was the begginning of the end of white control moresoless over the motherland.

As well was other places around the world, non-white, that were taking on the influence and forces of europe and amerikkka.

And i pointed out that it was only here in the states, where our brothers and sisters instead of revolting and gaining TRUE independence, instead chased assimilation and integration, which led to what we have now pertaining to a degressive community, family structure, cultural blindness, and so forth, yet a new "consciousness" begginning to re-focus.

5. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Oh right, got it now..your use of the word ''integration' threw me...because i see the problem more as the assimilation or acculturation..

Our leaders basically chose to abandon traditional values (community over the individual) for a more Europeanized value system (individual over the community)..leading to the massive corruption you see now in most African countries.

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well yes, and in my view, and basically the general view, is that you can't Assimilate, without Integrating, which was a two-prone weapon of any oppressor anyhow, throughout history, which is how they control and continue their crime anyhow.

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

What went on in South Africa after apartheid is an example of Integration-that doesn't apply to the rest of Africa.

I suspect our trying to tie your anti-miscegenation views into this....

Yes you can have assimilation without integration...Icelandic youths have adopted and assimilated what they see has the 'Hip pop' culture into their lives and culture-they've done this despite having no contact(physically) with African Americans..

8. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

:SuN049:

You're a tough negotiator Sister Amnat......anyways, i'll leave that second part alone,lol,i'm speaking to the situation primarily within amerikkka on a general note, because here you have a smaller afrikan populace, than the large european-amerikkkan population, plus the growing other groups within, that are able to keep their cultural and genetic print more intact since they are recent migrants whome have not had their mindstates and phsyical ties to their homelands essentially destroyed.

So really NO, Assimilating is Integrating masked, which props and keeps alive the white ruling culture structure, and infinitely rule in other areas,i.e economics and politics, so where in other areas of the world, where afrikans have more of a cultural intact mindset and racial genetic makeup, so they don't become destroyed as with here in amerikkka, or anywhere, where more mixing occurs or is in effect, or where numerically we are less in numbers, such as the U.K, where you are, and here, the situation is really a masked weapon of the larger white european group who has oppressed and ruled, so they are able to dilute and wash over the minority afrikan, through assimilating their culture,genetics, therefore power in anything, that is why Brazil is like it is(We already went over this amnat....lol), and that should scare one even more, because there are more afro-brazilians than european-brazilians, but its the "mixed" brazilians that get the face time,social edge, yet still the white european has power there....

Now what do you think happens in a place just the opposite like the U.K and Amerikkka, where the numbers of afrikans are EVEN less than there.....YES assimilation/integration, would be and is becoming socially destructive(Genetics), which ventures out to the economics,politics, and so on, CULTURE as well.