Nigeria : Happy Independence Day Nigeria, Independence Day Quiz!

Perhaps you should check again.

She made a stereotypical comment about Nigeria, which isn't entirely true. Nobody likes being reduced to a stereotype. You've made comments on my posts before, I've responded cordially, you've linked me to your book, how have I "rejected" you?

Also you speak on relations between Africans and our brothers in the diaspora being tough, hope you're not referring to me specifically, cos I try my best to learn about all my brothers.

She made a stereotypical comment about Nigeria, which isn't entirely true. Nobody likes being reduced to a stereotype. You've made comments on my posts before, I've responded cordially, you've linked me to your book, how have I "rejected" you?

Also you speak on relations between Africans and our brothers in the diaspora being tough, hope you're not referring to me specifically, cos I try my best to learn about all my brothers.

Of course I'm not speaking only of you, keep doing what you are doing, eventually, we'll become culture compatible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back