Black People : Get off the 12 month calendar

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 871920, member: 7204" Where on Earth are you getting this so very very confused GARBAGE [above] from, or are you just on the WIND UP, genuinely CLUELESS, or just hoping that we are? [QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" You are here to offer very little insight as possible, disrupt threads, and throw instigating insults to get people to fire back at you and banned by Destee. Are you going to answer the question or not, where are you getting this 13 month calendar drivel from?

What is your explanation as to why Julius Caesar had to add July and August to the 300 day year calendar that the Romans [and the Greeks before them] were trying to use, which kept on going out of sync with the seasons [highlighting that like the Greeks and Babylonians they too had copied a concept from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt that they didn’t fully understand], and are any of you aware of the original calendar format as deduced by African scientists/scholars and utilized in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt circa 3500 BCE?

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" You are here to offer very little insight as possible, disrupt threads, and throw instigating insults to get people to fire back at you and banned by Destee. Really, the only people who get banned on Destee are the ones who throw personal insults at other posters/are abusive as opposed to focused on addressing/answering the thread’s theme?

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" I would bet money that you are not even of African descent. Don't bother responding to me because you are officially the first person I have blocked/ignored. How on Earth will I survive being blocked/ignored by a deluded AUTOMATON with delusions of cerebral grandeur like YOU, at least now you KNOW that you cannot come to this message board spouting/projecting/promoting very very easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE without at least being challenged to provide independently verifiable sources for the so obviously mis-informative nonsense you’ve been projecting and promoting?

As to my ethnic heritage, I see a 6 foot 4 tall 270 pound Hutu/Bantu African when I look in the mirror; whereas if you’re not one of the MAD’s [MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES] PALEFACES dreaming of being manipulative/arch and you’re this genuinely lost, totally confused; why don’t you just WAKE UP, throw that rubbish you’re highlighting/projecting/promoting in the bin? ROFL

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" Enjoy your low life career of jacking and disrupting threads.[/QUOTE] Come correct to this message board or not at all; or be prepared for me to utilize your posterior as a drum with my foot as a rapid/repetitive drumstick; who did you think you were going to FOOL with this GARBAGE?

Is it worth us waiting for YOU to tell us what the original Nubian/Khemetian/Egyptian calendar format [is far more pragmatically rational/SUPERIOR to the chaotic nonsense currently being utilized] was with regard to months and days, I’m fairly sure that YOU don’t even KNOW, DO YOU?
[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 935958, member: 29894" Tchiya, how is your research going in relation to the 13 versus the 12 month calendar. I been out the loop but I want to keep this thread going.

Omowale Jabali, our respected elder can you shine some light on the subject?/QUOTE] Are you EVER going to leave headlong flight from REALITY mode, or are you just going to bail out/run away AGAIN?

Everyone has bailed out/run away from addressing assertions/answering questions, WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?

As one of the more obvious CURTROLL/cyberspace BATTERING RAMS isn't it obvious that Shems Nbedjer is never going to tell us ANYTHING USEFUL/that the original Nubian/Khem etian/Egyptian calendar format circa 3500 BCE [as he truly doesn't KNOW it or very much about calendars in any case], had a 365 day year divided into 12 months 30 days long with 5 festival days at the end of the year, 6 festival days every 4th year?

Isn't this format [above] far more pragmatically rational than the so very confused GARBAGE the Romans/ current status quo has blighted this planet with, currently being utilized in the West and how seriously can one take Islam when their calendar is such an obvious FIASCO /COPY of an African concept that the Arabs didn't understand as highlighted by the 300 day year they utilize causing Ramadan to dance all over the CORRECT calendar?

When are YOU going to stop running AWAY Shems Nbedjer or is this a scenario where because you've nothing to PUT UP, you've had to SHUT UP?

Can any of YOU remember how many days each month has NOW under the so very obviously baffled and confused paradigm/methodology very very baffled and confused Europeans and Semites have forced/inflicted on most of this planet as standard, even NOW?

They are supposed to supposedly be using the lunar system, so how do we contrast the 12 month lunar system they use with this 13 month lunar system? Still on the RUN eh Shems! ROFL

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948389, member: 51777" Orisons

Which words are yours brother?

I always bypass what you write because it's often hard to figure out what is going on in the fonts/QUOTE]

My post's questions are in this font in various colours [above] whereas all the words in black/Tahoma font are other peoples posts including yours!

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948452, member: 51777" Ok thanks... tried to decode it again and ended up with a mini migraine.

And that's no good because there seems to be a lot being posted. that may have some merit./QUOTE] Have you joined the cyberspace conspiracy that continually elevates my quite straightforward posts assertions and questions [above] to ROCKET SCIENCE, doing your level best to further inflate an already planet sized ego?

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948474, member: 51777" Nope, just attained a migraine.
But after being given the "decoding legend", understanding the font somewhat better now./QUOTE]
WHATEVER!

How/WHY do you folks ALWAYS project/promote OVERVIEW while so very obviously being in headlong flight from REALITY mode [is this dross really your best response to the questions in this post]? ROFL

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
[

Last edited:
UBNaturally its best to ignore these people. I'm not sure what they get out of bombarding threads. If you cant collaborate or offer constructive information just stay away. I get it you are bringing negative energy to run people away and be disruptive to positive black people, but why is this allowed? You don't bother me but I think it sad for people to stoop down to these levels. I feel sorry for you. We are here to learn from each other. 1 Love

This is an Illusion!!! All is mental!!! The universe is a hologram!!!

[QUOTE="Orisons, post: 871920, member: 7204" Where on Earth are you getting this so very very confused GARBAGE [above] from, or are you just on the WIND UP, genuinely CLUELESS, or just hoping that we are? [QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" You are here to offer very little insight as possible, disrupt threads, and throw instigating insults to get people to fire back at you and banned by Destee. Are you going to answer the question or not, where are you getting this 13 month calendar drivel from?

What is your explanation as to why Julius Caesar had to add July and August to the 300 day year calendar that the Romans [and the Greeks before them] were trying to use, which kept on going out of sync with the seasons [highlighting that like the Greeks and Babylonians they too had copied a concept from Nubia/Khemet/Egypt that they didn’t fully understand], and are any of you aware of the original calendar format as deduced by African scientists/scholars and utilized in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt circa 3500 BCE?

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" You are here to offer very little insight as possible, disrupt threads, and throw instigating insults to get people to fire back at you and banned by Destee. Really, the only people who get banned on Destee are the ones who throw personal insults at other posters/are abusive as opposed to focused on addressing/answering the thread’s theme?

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" I would bet money that you are not even of African descent. Don't bother responding to me because you are officially the first person I have blocked/ignored. How on Earth will I survive being blocked/ignored by a deluded AUTOMATON with delusions of cerebral grandeur like YOU, at least now you KNOW that you cannot come to this message board spouting/projecting/promoting very very easily factually and intellectually challenged GARBAGE without at least being challenged to provide independently verifiable sources for the so obviously mis-informative nonsense you’ve been projecting and promoting?

As to my ethnic heritage, I see a 6 foot 4 tall 270 pound Hutu/Bantu African when I look in the mirror; whereas if you’re not one of the MAD’s [MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES] PALEFACES dreaming of being manipulative/arch and you’re this genuinely lost, totally confused; why don’t you just WAKE UP, throw that rubbish you’re highlighting/projecting/promoting in the bin? ROFL

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 871896, member: 29894" Enjoy your low life career of jacking and disrupting threads.[/QUOTE] Come correct to this message board or not at all; or be prepared for me to utilize your posterior as a drum with my foot as a rapid/repetitive drumstick; who did you think you were going to FOOL with this GARBAGE?

Is it worth us waiting for YOU to tell us what the original Nubian/Khemetian/Egyptian calendar format [is far more pragmatically rational/SUPERIOR to the chaotic nonsense currently being utilized] was with regard to months and days, I’m fairly sure that YOU don’t even KNOW, DO YOU?
[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 935958, member: 29894" Tchiya, how is your research going in relation to the 13 versus the 12 month calendar. I been out the loop but I want to keep this thread going.

Omowale Jabali, our respected elder can you shine some light on the subject?/QUOTE] Are you EVER going to leave headlong flight from REALITY mode, or are you just going to bail out/run away AGAIN?

Everyone has bailed out/run away from addressing assertions/answering questions, WAS IT SOMETHING I SAID?

As one of the more obvious CURTROLL/cyberspace BATTERING RAMS isn't it obvious that Shems Nbedjer is never going to tell us ANYTHING USEFUL/that the original Nubian/Khem etian/Egyptian calendar format circa 3500 BCE [as he truly doesn't KNOW it or very much about calendars in any case], had a 365 day year divided into 12 months 30 days long with 5 festival days at the end of the year, 6 festival days every 4th year?

Isn't this format [above] far more pragmatically rational than the so very confused GARBAGE the Romans/ current status quo has blighted this planet with, currently being utilized in the West and how seriously can one take Islam when their calendar is such an obvious FIASCO /COPY of an African concept that the Arabs didn't understand as highlighted by the 300 day year they utilize causing Ramadan to dance all over the CORRECT calendar?

When are YOU going to stop running AWAY Shems Nbedjer or is this a scenario where because you've nothing to PUT UP, you've had to SHUT UP?

Can any of YOU remember how many days each month has NOW under the so very obviously baffled and confused paradigm/methodology very very baffled and confused Europeans and Semites have forced/inflicted on most of this planet as standard, even NOW?

They are supposed to supposedly be using the lunar system, so how do we contrast the 12 month lunar system they use with this 13 month lunar system? Still on the RUN eh Shems! ROFL

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948389, member: 51777" Orisons

Which words are yours brother?

I always bypass what you write because it's often hard to figure out what is going on in the fonts/QUOTE]

My post's questions are in this font in various colours [above] whereas all the words in black/Tahoma font are other peoples posts including yours!

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948452, member: 51777" Ok thanks... tried to decode it again and ended up with a mini migraine.

And that's no good because there seems to be a lot being posted. that may have some merit./QUOTE] Have you joined the cyberspace conspiracy that continually elevates my quite straightforward posts assertions and questions [above] to ROCKET SCIENCE, doing your level best to further inflate an already planet sized ego?

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 948474, member: 51777" Nope, just attained a migraine.
But after being given the "decoding legend", understanding the font somewhat better now./QUOTE]
WHATEVER!

How/WHY do you folks ALWAYS project/promote OVERVIEW while so very obviously being in headlong flight from REALITY mode [is this dross really your best response to the questions in this post]? ROFL

[QUOTE="Shems Nbedjer, post: 949070, member: 29894" UBNaturally its best to ignore these people. I'm not sure what they get out of bombarding threads. If you cant collaborate or offer constructive information just stay away. I get it you are bringing negative energy to run people away and be disruptive to positive black people, but why is this allowed? You don't bother me but I think it sad for people to stoop down to these levels. I feel sorry for you. We are here to learn from each other. 1 Love

This is an Illusion!!! All is mental!!! The universe is a hologram!!! /QUOTE] Come correct to this message board or not at all; or be prepared for me to utilize your and this other paid TROLL/CYBERSPACE BATTERING RAM's posterior as a drum with my foot as a rapid/repetitive drumstick; who did you DIMWITS think you were going to FOOL with this GARBAGE?

/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="UBNaturally, post: 949078, member: 51777" I actually did at one time, but thought it was in error... but this was confirmed not to be so.

But don't make this personal brother, "some do what some do, some don't when some do"
If I can grasp understanding or knowledge from others, I afford that opportunity within any realm or discussion, until I cannot reason how to grasp the understanding or knowledge.

Was serious when I claimed I attained a migraine, these were not suggestive puns.
My head received a sharp pain, which hindered my ability to attempt to reason what I was receiving.

Probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but it happened.

So back to the 13 months...

Would you try to align it up with the current 12 months, or would you restructure it to sync up with star and other celestial cycles?/QUOTE]
I repeat, come correct to this message board with verifiable factual data [not very obviously bizarre arid intellectual abstractions/nonsense] or not at all; or be prepared for me to utilize your and this other paid TROLL/ CYBERSPACE BATTERING RAM's posts/posterior as a drum with my foot as a rapid/repetitive drumstick; who did you PALEFACE DIMWITS with delusions of cerebral grandeur think you were going to FOOL with this GARBAGE?

I actually did at one time, but thought it was in error... but this was confirmed not to be so.

But don't make this personal brother, "some do what some do, some don't when some do"
If I can grasp understanding or knowledge from others, I afford that opportunity within any realm or discussion, until I cannot reason how to grasp the understanding or knowledge.

Was serious when I claimed I attained a migraine, these were not suggestive puns.
My head received a sharp pain, which hindered my ability to attempt to reason what I was receiving.

Probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but it happened.

So back to the 13 months...

Would you try to align it up with the current 12 months, or would your restructure it to sync up with star and other celestial cycles?
I'm always seeking balance in life, so I'm interested in the alignment. What are your thoughts?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back