Black People : Get off the 12 month calendar

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Shems Nbedjer, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Shems Nbedjer

Shems Nbedjer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    The 12-month calendar hides the 13th moon. The number 13 is now surrounded by superstition and is considered taboo; unlucky; evil. This fear is reinforced by cultural antiquities like "friday the thirteenth." Often buildings have no 13th floor, or avoid constructing a # 13 apt unit. Why?

First life is about balance. The Law of Time makes clear that at the root of the world's imbalance is humanity's alienation from nature. This disconnection from nature stems directly from our adherence to a false and artificial man-made frequency of time called the "12:60" : the time of the irregularly numbered calendar (12 uneven months) and the time of the mechanical clock (60 minute hour). The motto of the 12:60 paradigm is "time is money."

The instruments of the clock and calendar create an actual frequency of mechanization which is incompatible with the true patterns of nature. This disharmony manifests itself in the world as: greed, fear, sense of separation and isolation, competition, stress, materialism, exploitation, and so on. We experience the effects of living in 12:60 time both as an outer reality of environmental degradation and an inner reality of daily anxiety and a general sense of tension or dis-ease.

The unconcious adherence to mechanized time has sped up our pace of life, leading us on a ride of unprecedented acceleration. Our health and the health of all of Earth's lifeforms implores us to attune to the true rhythms of nature so that we might find our place of harmony and balance. We must re-establish Cosmos (Order) on Earth.

The Law of Time states that one common timing frequency governs and shapes all third-dimensional phenomena, that Time is actually the universal frequency of synchronization. The 13-moon/28-day calendar is the practical application of the Law of Time, and establishes a frequency of harmony, from which a culture of harmony can be actualized.

We must consider that the calendar we follow affects our minds. Any child can tell you for example that the date is "Friday, September 3, 2004." But what does this really mean? Does this same child know what day of the week October 3rd will be? Or what day of the week August 3rd was? Does the child understand that she is actually declaring it has been 2004 years since the birth of the Christian savior? Has she been educated that August is named after Roman emporer Augustus Caesar, or that the prefixes Sept, Oct, Nov, and Dec - meaning 7, 8, 9, and 10 are erroneously referring to the 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th month? The flawed model of time we pass on from generation to generation is conditioning our minds to accept disorder and irregularity as natural.

The fundamental shift to a 13 month 28-day calendar reorients the human mind to a harmonic standard of time and reconnects us, as a society, to our inherent relationship with the living Biosphere. With this awareness, it is everyone's right and responsibility to examine the timing standard we have collectively been issued, and the underlying values and mentalities it upholds. Our global society is now faced with this decision: to carry on with business as usual, or to make an unprecedented shift in our thinking and set a new direction for planetary policy.

The 13 month 28-day calendar has been proposed as a preferred alternative to the Gregorian calendar since 1849. The League of Nations had scheduled to change the world standard calendar in 1933 to a 13 month 28-day calendar, preferring the logic and regularity of its perpetual design: 13 months of 28 days each = 364 days (52 perfect weeks) + one last day before each new year that is not a day of the month or week.

It is no suprise that massive religious objection from representatives of the Catholic Church - the very source of the Gregorian calendar - made false claim that the break in the 7-day week for the 365th day of the 13 month year, (called in today's world the Day out of Time Global Peace Through Culture Celebration) would anger God and cause "chaos, barbarism, and war." The unfounded propaganda succeeded in halting the reform. It was again brought to the United Nations, where the debate has been adjourned indefinitely since 1956.

Whoever owns your time owns your mind.
    Know your own time
    and you will know your own mind.
    Make a Time Shift.
    Make a Mind Shift.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Peace Shems Nbedjer,

Interesting perspective. I too believe that, "the root of the world's imbalance is humanity's alienation from nature." I have not come to the same conclusions regarding time though.. I am aware.. and so are my children.. that the year 2012 simply indicates 'the 2012th year of the European dynasty'. And every place that adheres to the Western calendar falls beneath the Western empire-umbrella. I get that.
    I also, understand that the system of time that we use is confused.. that the new day starts in the middle of the night.. and the constant adjustments/shifts in time indicate that our present system is out of sync with the natural world. What people celebrate the new year in the dead of winter? And label the ones that would mark the first day of Spring as the first day of the new year, "Fools"..as in "April Fools" and embed and solidify their ridicule in culture with "April Fools Day".

Only an out of sync people would cover the life-sustaining soil of the earth with a hardened substance that blocks the earth's ability to provide for it's inhabitants.. change it's name with disdain to "dirt" and demonize being "dirty". Only an out of sync people would poison the life-giving waters that sustain all living things on Earth. Only an out of sync people would kill the other species that inhabit the planet for sport.. or to wear their skin as decoration.. or to have their tusks and bones as ornaments. Only an out of sync people would starve, murder and marginalize those people that had learned to live with the earth.. those people that had learned over thousands of years to respect the earth.. those people that understood the marvelous miraculous mysterious gift of Earth.. of life.. of existence.. those people that were not ashamed to touch the earth with their bare bodies.

If the tsunami in Fukushima Japan had happened 300 years ago, how many people would have died?

Without the debris from all the things that man has made, how many would have been crushed? Without the faulty and irresponsible "Science" of Nuclear Power, what would be the result of the tsunami? other than the sea depositing it's nutrients in the land, what would have happened? How many people would actually be stacked in that area, without the things that man has made? Only an out of sync people would build their own destruction on all sides and then cluster themselves in-between.. daring it fall.. dying when it does.. then crying like they never knew what it was.

Only an out of sync people would fail to realize that almost every danger that exists in the world is the result of something man has made. Nature in it's purest form nurtures.. no men are rundown by high-speed trees.. there's nothing in a natural diet that can give you heart disease.. or diabetes.. there would be no obesity.. no cancer.. and certainly no man-made HIV.. or Ebola.. or SARs.. or Polio-laced blankets or Crack Cocaine or Crystal Meth.. We would simply die of death when our time was through.
    Only an out of sync people would believe themselves capable of winning a fight with the great and mighty Mother Earth. Only an out of sync people would call themselves engaging in a "fight" with the hand and the land that feeds them.. that makes them.. that holds them.. that actually is them.. meaning.. without which they could not and would not exist.

What kind of fool would wage a fight with his own arm?.. or his own heart? scheming day and night to cut it out.. to conquer his own self.. only an out of sync people would develop disdain for the smell of their own bodies.. for the sight of their own features.. scraping and pulling and melting and shining and stretching and shrinking the form their thousands of years of existence have brought them to.

Only an out of sync people would build a wholly unsustainable system of living atop fundamental tenets that for all intents and purposes starkly resemble greed, lust and selfishness.

I could go on.. but I think you understand what I'm saying.. .

-Peace.. and welcome to Destee.com..

• Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Bro. Skuderjaymes...I could only "Like" your thread by one single click but that does not nearly reflect how powerful a message I believe your post is. Thank you..thank you..thank you. This is a very enlightening thread and your contribution lends to a very thought-provoking experience. :bowdown:

Is it too late for us to undo all that has been done out of our own ignorance? This system of inbalance with the planet and nature, who ultimately stands to GAIN from such a life threatening phenomena and how could such a thing have survived for so long?

The 13 month 28 day calendar made me think of women's menstrual cycles that typically occur on a 28-day cycle. This constant manipulation of time and everything that we do is embedded into the current time structure and inbred in us such that to deconstruct time to get back to the natural ebb and flow of it to bring about synchronization between us and nature is a daunting concept and one that I need to learn more about.

Gosh, we focus so much on the ILLS within and among the Black community and it seems that it run deeper and far longer than the slave system that we have been victims of. The depth that we need to understand this...wow...:thinking:

Brother Shems Nbedjer, welcome and thank you too for starting this thread. :read: You wrote:

"It was again brought to the United Nations, where the debate has been adjourned indefinitely since 1956."

Question: Is this issue being raised TODAY and just how does one get this on a national/global agenda to be discussed or challenged?

Very powerful words here:

"Whoever owns your time owns your mind.
    Know your own time
    and you will know your own mind.
    Make a Time Shift.
    Make a Mind Shift"

Peace.
    Queenie :heart:

4. Moon Child

Moon Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +279
    I love how you've broken this down. We as a people, meaning the majority, not all are out of sync. My body has been IN SYNC since birth. I can feel when the seasons shift naturally my body flows with rhythm. Interestingly enough I learned about all of this when I switched from Tropical astrology to Sidereal, started using a computer software program that shows the natural sky at the time of someone's birth (astronomy) and started dancing a dance called NIA which follows natural time via the Mayan Calendar and the ligaments and joints within our bodies that all align with the laws of natural time.

My question now is.. how do we get back on natural time, even if the rest of the world doesn't "GET IT" yet?

5. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    This is a very powerful observation since the 13month and moon calendar was synchronized WITH women's menstrual cycles! We naturally embody the flow of the universe within our own bodies! That is why menstrual blood was seen as a sacred fluid and not something that is filthy or unclean as it now. To be even more illuminating, this calendar was under matriarchal influence, now we are under patriarchal influence with the Gregorian calendar. This adds another layer as to what the agenda was when man incorporated this "out of time" system.

6. Moon Child

Ratings:
    +279
    http://www.lawoftime.org/home.html

This man has been trying to get the U.N to change back to natural time. He's come under some heavy gun fire due to him not being a "Christian." I said that to say this, the pope is the one that keeps undermining the efforts to get the calendar changed. My question is WHY? What purpose does this serve the political and religious communities. 12:60 is NOT natural so why is the pope adamant about keeping it? Wouldn't the natural flow of time be what the universe or "God" wants? What exactly is this man's argument? If anyone can find this please post so I can read it.

Thanks! :hearts1:

7. Nebedjer

Nebedjer Guest

Ratings:
    +0

If you look on the top of Hathors head those are not cow horns those are moon phases also called Maiden, Mother, Crone, aka Triple Goddess ( the phases of life). Now wouldn't it make sense to be on the right natural time. This is also means the black woman is the creator of all. I wish somebody could put this all together for me. This should be common knowledge taught in all schools. Thank for understanding my pursuit of perfection.
    Please share from your heart.

Nebedjer....

8. Nebedjer

Nebedjer Guest

Ratings:
    +0

Moon ~ Waxing, Full, and Waning. These phases also correlate with the stages of a Woman’s life cycle. Waxing to Maiden, Full to Mother, Waning to Crone. As the waxing phase of the Moon symbolizes new beginnings, so does the Maiden stage of our lives. We are coming into our selves as Maiden’s ~ Beginning our lives as youth, enchanted by life and its promise… Growing, birthing ideas, and learning. The Full Moon and the Mother stage identify with one another in their fullness. In the motherly stage, we are coming into our power ~ Ripe and full with fertility, sexuality, and wholeness. The Full Moon is full of life, just as Mother’s are. Full Moon is ovulation time, which also correlates with our Motherly aspects, as that is our most fertile time in our cycles. The Waning Moon represents the Crone, or Wise One, in that it is approaching the death of the Moon (New Moon, when the sky is dark) as the Crone is approaching the latter of her life cycle. Both the Crone and the Waning Moon symbolize wisdom and experience ~ They have been around the block and are old with knowledge. The Triple Goddess is also said to represent the female fertility/reproductive cycle, in that the Maiden stage we are coming into our sexuality, as Mothers we go through the process of pregnancy, and as Crone’s we are caring for the young.

9. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    But 13 is not an unfortunate number, as is generally supposed. It has become so firmly associated in the popular mind with the notion of “bad luck” that it is easy to forget the fact that in the ancient mystic religions 13 was the characteristic number of participants in many orders and occult groups, including sacred meals – a fact reflected in the size of the original Nazarene Last Supper. And it can be clearly shown that 13 is not only the most cherished number of the United States, but also the most fortunate number for Africans, African-Americans, and people the world over of African descent. We shall begin with the United States:

Starting with the 13 colonies, the first national flag had 13 stars, and even today it still has 13 stripes. On the green side of the dollar bill there are 13 steps in the pyramid of the Great Seal. The motto above the pyramid, which reads “Annuit Coeptis,” has 13 letters; the eagle on the right side has a ribbon in its beak that bears the motto “E pluribus unum,” which contains 13 letters. The eagle has 13 tail feathers, and on its breast there is a shield of 13 stripes. In one talon the eagle holds 13 arrows, and in the other an olive branch with 13 leaves and 13 berries. Over the eagle’s head are 13 stars that form the six-pointed “Star of David.”

The phrase “July the Fourth” contains 13 letters and the number 4 (1+3), the birth number of the U.S. (July 4, 1776), which leads us to the real reason why the “founding fathers” chose this date as the official birth date of the United States:

In the occult science of numerology it is said that, “He who understands the number 13 will be given power and dominion. It is a number of upheaval and destruction; a symbol of power which, if wrongly used, will wreak havoc and destruction upon itself.” Astronomically, on July 4th the longitude of the Sun is 12° Cancer in the Heavens, and on this date the Sun conjoins the great star Sirius, whose longitude is 13° Cancer. Sirius is a first-magnitude star that is 40 times brighter than the Sun, and is the star that rules all African people. It was venerated in ancient Egypt from time immemorial, and was held in great reverence by the ancient Egyptians because it rose heliacally with the Sun at dawn during the inundation of the Nile River, the lifeline of ancient Egypt.

In astrological parlance it is said: “If the great star Sirius is well-placed in a horoscope, it will contribute to the amassing of wealth and the acquisition of fame and honor.” Sirius conjuncts the Sun in the horoscope of the United States, in the 2nd house of money and material possessions. The Part of Fortune is 13° Capricorn – opposing the Sun and Sirius – in the 8th house of other people’s resources! These powerful cosmic patterns explain, astrologically, the great wealth of this country (much of which was acquired through the ignominious practice of slavery)...

Cancer is the fourth (1+3) sign of the zodiac, and it rules the continent of Africa, its inhabitants, and people the world over of African descent. The Moon rules Cancer, and is therefore the cosmic ruler of all African people. The average celestial motion of the Moon is 13° per day, and 13 weeks is the time it takes the Earth to travel from the equinoxes to the solstices. For example, it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of spring (March 20th) to the first day of summer (June 21st); 13 weeks from the first day of summer to the first day of fall (Sept. 23rd); 13 weeks from the first day of fall to the first day of winter (Dec. 21st); and it takes the Earth 13 weeks to travel from the first day of winter to the first day of spring...

[13x4=52, which is the time it takes (in weeks) the Earth to make one complete revolution around the Sun, and in most years lunations (i.e., conjunctions between the Sun and Moon) occur 13 times.]

The fear of the number 13 is unfounded internationally as well. It is an honored number in many countries throughout the world. There are 13 occurrences of the quantity 13 in the design of the Great Pyramid of Gizeh in Egypt, the largest stone edifice ever built. In the Indian Pantheon there are 13 Buddhas. The mystical discs that surmount Indian and Chinese pagodas are 13 in number. Enshrined in the Temple of Atsuta in Japan is a sacred sword with 13 objects of mystery forming its hilt. And 13 was the sacred number of the ancient Mexicans – they had 13 snake gods.

The 13th letter of the English alphabet is M, which finds its roots in the 13th letter of the Hebrew alphabet, “mem” (meaning mother), which was the ancient Phoenician word for water. The ancient Egyptian word for water was “moo.” M is the most sacred of all the letters, for it symbolizes water, where all life began. It is the root of the word “mother,” and relates to the evolutionary destiny of Africans, African-Americans, and all people of African descent who are ruled by the number 13.

10. Shems Nbedjer

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Here is a repost that I think make valid point on being on the correct galactic time.

I will share this with you anyway, because we Black people have proven to be without the ability to know what is in the Black life Divine interest.

There is much talk about the coming year 2012, and there is also talk about a mystery planet that is fast approaching planet Earth, commonly referred to as Nibiru or Planet X, which mean that this Planet X or space instrument with navigational ability, is already in our Solar system, and is with a devastating gravitational force with a powerful electromagnetic force field, and the closer it get to Earth the more Earthly and climatic catastrophe you can look to experience on Earth.

I share this information revealed to me by the use of remote viewing.

So tell me, why is it that Europeans, Asians, and Jewish people are fascinated of the universe, and not Black people?

Why is it that white people and middle and far eastern ethnics are interested in their Spirituality, always attempting to get in touch with a force greater than the life force, having intuitions that have them not acting like uncivilized savages, but searching for what they call their inner deeper spiritual self?

But, such seem not to be of interest to Black people.

You know why Black people do not know what and who we are, and what is happening in the world as I share this information with you?

Well it is because the galactic clock that is included within each member that constitute the Universe, and in this instance, as a group, Black so call Afrikan people now function without an active galactic clock, and that is what have Black people to be so amenable to religion, and to be such skeptic about life being in other Galaxy solar systems.

The Galactic clock is that Ethereal presence that rotate and revolve within the body, and is what have the Internal Organs Vibrating on a Divine frequency, and that frequency is what have you with the ability to reason Divinely, which has to be in evidence, the functioning of a divine Mind, and from the action of such a Mind, there is made manifest a Divine Spirit.

So, with the combination of the functioning of the Galactic clock and the functioning of a Divine Mind, which is producing a Divine spiritual action, then the decision that is made concerning the life of that body, will be to protect and respect that life, by providing a Divine Living experience for that Body life.

Today, the galactic clock is operating at such a low level in Black people, to the point it might as well not to be functioning, it is turned off, because today, Black people do not function with their own Divine mind, but under the Profane mind of Lucifer the Human Being.

So, there is no wonder why Black people do not understand what time it is, nor can we understand all that is happening in the world today, and can not, without the show of embarrassment, display a spiritual connection with Afrika, nor with each other.

So, we become baffle over how to make the correct decision about the action going on by the world, in and out of Afrika.

Black people not having the Divine spirit to go into action to protect the sovereignty of the Continent of Afrika, nor with a desire to fight for the unity of Black people.

to all serious capable of Thinking Black people, Reparation must be the Target Goal for the Black Afrikan, and it is Reparation that represent Afrika Freedom and unity for the Black Race.

Divine spirituality and not Religion spirituality, when knowledge of such is demonstrated by Black People, and a desire for such a life practice through the show of action, only then, will there be evidence that the Galactic clock is ticking again in the Black Body Life of the Divine Black Being, you now being referred to as the Black Afrikan Human Being, without the Function of a galactic clock