Black People : freedom....

To me

Freedom to me is letting me do what I want to, if your free than you should not have a limit, I can say what I want to say, do what I want to do, be who I want to be, learn what I want to learn, make what I want to make, see what I want to see, hang with who I want to hang with. Freedom to me is not having to worry about "What would happen if I do this", "Will I get in trouble for this" I am free, I shouldnt have to worry. Thats what Freedom means to me.

genuine freedom wld involve several components. i think it wld start w self determination, the ability 2 xercise control over 1's options & prospects n life. however, self determination wld ultimately b useless w/o a place (land) n which it can thrive & develop, or the resources needed (economic parity), a suitable environment (climate) n which 2 prosper, and, the intellectual acumen present 2 effectively pursue such a course of action.

i may hv 2 com back 2 this 1 lata. thot provoking ? :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back