Black People : If It Ain't About Your Freedom It Ain't About You, Black Woman And Man!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2019
There Is A Biological Difference In Divine Spirituality And Religious Spirituality

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

I Seek Nothing Of You, Only From You, Which Is Your Participation In Fighting For Our Freedom And Woe Is The Black Afrikan World Who Refuse To Do So, beloved.

Divine Spirituality is about you organically Knowing and religious Spirituality is about you profanely Believing and the twain never to be enjoined to each other, the objective is not the same on the surface of living, beloved.

Humor me for a moment while I remind you of this important fundamental Divine Truth about you, Black Woman and Man, and I know that you have been well qualified to believe without disgust very little of those Black Afrikans who are very simple in their ways and action to get to Know the Divine Truth about all that Lucifer has made to be very difficult for you to remember to know the Divine Truth about, as a matter of fact, it is very improbable that you will show respect to what a simple-minded approach to innerstanding the Divine Truth and Reality about Living and Knowing to come from a Divine simple-minded Black Afrikan Goddess or from a Godly Male of a Man.

I am just a simple Divine Minded Black Minded Universal Being formed and designed to be a man, one who has been given the guidance of a Divine Mind that have me to know the difference in Divine Spirituality and Believing religious Spirituality, one is revealed to be of Divine character and attitudinal behavior and the other is expressed by profane believing character, both are revealing attitudinal behavior. one is to inform Divinely and the other is to deceive religiously.

Now, I know how well we Black Afrikans have been well minded trained to disregard by ignoring the Divine Truth and Reality about our Black self and about God, you have today the God being the Divine Essence of the Greater Good Eternally and a God that judge to reward and punish eternally one is God Essence of Dark Energy Intelligence Infinitely and the other is God of Religious presence made to be manifest by the Mind of that Luciferian Human Being in whom Black Afrikans are religiously conditioned to believe in today.

So you see Black Afrikan people, Truth and Reality need to become Divine again and why we must fight to demand to receive our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation and it is because all that you talk about concerning what we need to happen in order for Afrika and Black Afrikans to become again in Harmony, Order, and Balance with each other how we live and believe today is not the way Nature Designed us, Black people to be today.

Divinely Spiritually we once were, as caused to be by the quality of your Mind, so Spirituality comes from the performance of your Mind and the quality of your mind determines the quality of your spirituality which is no more than an expression of your Character attitudinal behavior being produced by the performance of the Mind guiding your Body performance, do you innerstand that, beloved,?

Because, if not, you will ignore it, and to be ignored is what has Afrika and the Black Afrikans to be as we are today, religiously ignoring the Divine Truth about God the Divine Essence the Greater Good of all that be in the physical and appears not to be physical, all things are of the Divine Essence, it be Dark Energy expressing Divine Infinite Intelligence Unmeasurable, which you are required to know of if Afrika and Black Afrikan people are to organically rise again in a world opposed to the nature of your Black Design, beloved.

That is why you are in need of a Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat and can't no Tom, Dich, and Harry pimping Black so call leader to conduct a Divine Spiritual Retreat and do not have Black Afrikans Freedom and our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation as our Goal!!!

I know why I keep pestering you Black Afrikans so much about our need to congregate at a Divine Afrikan Spiritual Retreat and about our need to demand our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and I know that for many Black Afrikans you will not be able to Innerstand why our obligation is to those immediate two happening before all that you talk about concerning Afrika and Black Afrikan people rising again can be our Truth and Reality and I am here to let you know that never again we will rise, not until the Black Afrikans become one again with innerstanding why a Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat and the return of our Divine Mind is so important to us collectively collecting our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation those two mental performance is to be functioning in Harmony, Order, and Balance with each other and it is Harmony, Order and Balance of mind and knowing that is the power of your present phuysical ability and being in sync with the movement of the both Universe, physical and not physical in appearence will have you to be without fear no more and today it is Fear that sustain our state of living oppression, beloved and the Honorable Marcus Garvey informed us about fear and who is justified in being fearful, they being the children for Fear is meant only for the Child Mind and not your grown Black behind, beloved.

Now Up! You Mighty Race, And accomplish what you Will Your Selves To Accomplish, And Freedom It Must Be For The Black Afrikans In Afrika and We Must Be to reside as one Unified Black Afrikan Nation, No Tribes, No Borders, One Continential United States Of Afrika Government To Govern Us Black Afrikan People Of One Mental Spirituality!!!.

Religion Is Not Akin To The Black Divine Mind!!!

In Divinity, There Is Harmony, Order, And Balance Between The Black Divine Being And The Dark Energetic Infinite Intelligent Spatial Universe!!!

Divine Respect

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back