Black Poetry : Freedom of expression

Freedom of expression loving you is the only way we must stand writing my music i thought i spoke i saw i taste i touched i felt i cursed scratch it out though i did not create those words off the pyramids walls to the underground cells through mountains of deep wells i express my freedom freedom of expression from walking with long tees on at the store we congregate about who the cops feed on the constant political pressure a science that can not be measured spinning on an idea off it's rotation another head nodding kick drum anticipation my voice bass quakes wealth apart armored cars i seen them traveling on those highways my hell was dark until the moon came out shining another day blessed as heaven effectively delivered large no larger probably without capacity volume metaphysically freedom of expression nefertum husia shayheh is read as itself while my fifty cards of duality plays your skit across my mind releasing hard times softly page fore page unfortunate chances though wisdom forms reality of art mathematically equivalent greater than my last visit minus division multiplying successful equations to the power of relentless envisioning twisted tornado beautifully coming down grand opening exquisitely riveting sustaining my difference as a true path storming my freedom of expression....

(Diary of a Black Man)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back