Black Poetry : Freedom of expression

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Street poet, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Street poet

Street poet New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Shackles

The past is often the shackles which keep us locked up, forgiveness is the key which opens the shackles and gives us freedo, faith is the strength which helps us to reduce our fears, motivation is the energy which brings us through a tough day all of this power stems from Allah.

Writing is the mirror

Writing is my mirror which reflects to me how I feel, like looking in the mirror you see the truth no false illusions, just like a mirror you can dettach yoursleve from the interior and look out on the exterior, writing is my mirror and my true reflection.

2. rasheed

rasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    working for Paradise (Jannah)
    Ratings:
    +4
    Street poet,
    Keep bringing it.....i feel and relate to the message, the spirit and the flow.

Peace and Blessings

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    yes i feel ya deeply keep flowin .....speak on

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Yes, in writing we can sometimes release what we can't in any other way. Flow on with this.

5. Aprofoundman

Aprofoundman Active Member MEMBER

Painter (interior)
    Ratings:
    +0
    Your poem

I enjoyed your poem street poet it was deep.

6. Bluewater

Bluewater Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Praising The Lord
    Ratings:
    +44
    wonderful scribe...
    i like this wow
    flow on
    Peace
    BlueWater:heart:

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Freedom of expression loving you is the only way we must stand writing my music i thought i spoke i saw i taste i touched i felt i cursed scratch it out though i did not create those words off the pyramids walls to the underground cells through mountains of deep wells i express my freedom freedom of expression from walking with long tees on at the store we congregate about who the cops feed on the constant political pressure a science that can not be measured spinning on an idea off it's rotation another head nodding kick drum anticipation my voice bass quakes wealth apart armored cars i seen them traveling on those highways my hell was dark until the moon came out shining another day blessed as heaven effectively delivered large no larger probably without capacity volume metaphysically freedom of expression nefertum husia shayheh is read as itself while my fifty cards of duality plays your skit across my mind releasing hard times softly page fore page unfortunate chances though wisdom forms reality of art mathematically equivalent greater than my last visit minus division multiplying successful equations to the power of relentless envisioning twisted tornado beautifully coming down grand opening exquisitely riveting sustaining my difference as a true path storming my freedom of expression....

(Diary of a Black Man)