For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

hummm - first I don't condone the eating of any meat if that is where you choose to go but that's not what I'm talking about so leave other meat out of this discussion.

Secondly, to my brotha Clyde Coger - I was once a Christian preacher, and teacher and even then I knew not to touch pork because if the scriptures teach that god is the same today, yesterday and forever more then his laws doesn't change - only those who choose to make them changes does it change for.

Interpreting the bible is as it is - anyone can do it whether your Christian or not - that is a Christian bias to assume that they have more accuracy because they fall under some religious doctrine. Point 2, in the Christian faith alone there are thousands of doctrines and interpretations about the scriptures so for any Christian to assume that they have the absolute would be a punch against another Christian who assumes the bible was written for them. What makes Clyde Coger (example) doctrine more accurate and more right over Cherryblossom? None!!! The same goes bidirectionally.

Back to the scriptures Matthew 15:11 which is the scripture Clyde Coger used is not speaking about food. It was addressing the Pharisees issue with eating with unwashed hands. This Jesus made clear in verse 20 when Peter asked him to explain the prophesy:

Matthew 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

They once believe that if your hands were dirty then that pollutes the food and thus making the food dirty aka unholy. Its not a matter about ones doctrines when discussing the bible - its about the understanding its literal meaning. Peter didn't understand so Ya`shua/Jesus cleared it up for him and everyone else who proclaims to be bible scholars.

Jesus proved his opinion of pork when he allowed the demons that possessed that man to jump into the swine and drown themselves in the river. Never once in the scriptures does it suggest that Jesus eat pork; period. That's not a none Christian interpretation that's biblical. If someone can show me where Jesus is smothering pork in gravy then I will be happy to take back what I wrote.

Demons: Jesus thought so little of that form of potential food that he run the ungodly into the swine. That was potential food to fill the hungry - but he had the demons drowned by means of the swine.

Jesus does not go against this Torah based law(s) (eating swine) and those who believe otherwise should provide resources which suggest that he does. If that can't be provided then rhetoric is ones only mission. Sounding intelligent doesn't make one intelligent on the scriptures ... proof does.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW MY WRITING STYLE - I MEAN NO HARM!!!

Clyde Coger knows my writing style so I assume he doesn't take offense to it, but if so I do not mean any bad intentions Clyde Coger.

Medically, it has been proven time and time again that pork is bad for your health. This is a must watch video:

I tell you what I will let a Christian preacher talk about it:

Pork - is one of the biggest sellers on the food market here in United States - Project Population Control - December 31, 2009 - be aware.

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious,

Brother, Satan knows scripture and can preach better than anyone, lol...At this point I'm certain our dialogue is over, or at least it should be; but as promised, I'm replying to this mis-direction.

When the Apostles were figuring out how to circumcise the Gentile converts after the manner of Moses, they came up with four(4) precise requirements, so to speak and prefaced said requirements in like manner; Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were abel to bear?

Then James said, my sentence is that we trouble them not but that we write to them that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood.

Today, animals are no longer strangled and offered as idols before the altar, which prevents any pollution thereof. This should exhaust the discussion but for what the Apostle Paul has to say on the subject of pork. And carefully, I have not submitted any Pauline references, as I ought to be able to, as a Bible believer...Peace In my brother friend, for real!

Bro Senab : urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, It's called a thread for a reason. That means we can actually go back and see exactly what was said.

YOU SAID: lol @t your second link...Christians are the funniest people in the world................No disrespect, but you prove nothing.The subject is "pork" so i don't understand why you bring this beef and chicken stuff,especially when i say that i rarely eat meat .You can fool everybody but you can fool yourself,you know deep down that pork is bad.The first link you provided j is not in you favor as it give you example of why you should not eat pork,i can give you one another.

The main reason is because pork is bad for health,period.The common folks did not eat pork,only the outlaws of the society. ( BTW: Please , Don't try to take focus off my post and redirect. THAT LINK CAME OUT. AND THAT IS NOT TRUE ) **wink** Cheap trick. lol

I said:

Eat what you feel is best. That one size fits all shoe, Gives an false illusion.

But lets combat some of the information relayed as facts. I think the links should come out.

Old testiment- KJV Bible Verse List : Uncleanliness of Pigs and Pork
New testiment- Should Christians Eat Pork? - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

If you check out the links. It kills the bibilical arguement. ( Not to memtion others posted links as well. If the links don't come out, Simply google the phrase. It's not uncommon that it may take me a little whille to learn the ropes of the site. But it does not take away from the context of my post. Just like your grammer mistakes and mis-spelling does not take away from YOURS. ) And I repeat:

Now, lets look at the man made dangers of eating beef , chicken, seafood.

10 Reasons To Stop Eating Beef With an video that tells you how they process beef ( cows ). http://www.naturalnews.com/022665_so...eats_beef.html

Now, lets check out poultry/ chicken

Eating chicken is proving to be an especially hazardous enterprise.Eating chicken is proving to be an especially hazardous enterprise... For starters, approximately 30 percent of chicken is tainted with Salmonella.........

Lets check out seafood............................... What You Need to Know About Mercury in Fish and ShellfishSep 17, 2009 ... United States Food and Drug Administration advisory. Contains links to additional information including a table showing mercury levels in ...
http://www.fda.gov/Food/FoodSafety/P.../ucm115662.htm -

So you see, It's mis-leading to suggest that pork and pork alone is harzardous to your health. That's why I said, Moderation in all things prolong longer life.

I am by no means suggesting that you eat pork. Your diet is suitable to YOU. Most have a regiment of diet and exercise that allows us to have healthy mind, body and spirit.

But please know unless you grow/raise your own................. You are not quite sure WHAT YOUR EATING !!!

If you just want people to agree with you, Great. But it might be more useful to get an parrot. Nor, I'm that type of chick. If your thread is to make people aware of different food health hazards. Cool, but be thorough. If you just want to attack the pig. Go for it !!! But be clear when you create the thread. **wink**

But errrrrrrrrrr
Check out Luke 10:8 "When you enter a town and are welcomed, eat what is set before you.

Btw: What do you have against emotions ?? lol I have emotions JUST LIKE you displayed. I think you're funny. That's an emotion isn't it ?? lol

But on the real tip. Everybody is not you. You are not everybody. Freedom of choice is due anybody, But we should get into the habit of presenting facts as facts. The more we know the better the choice we make. And if you say first . "no disrespect" yet make an remark afterwards that is disrespectful. It does not make it null and void.

I do follow Christ example. Through I wouldn't call myself an conventional Christian, as you may know them. Nobodies religion or faith should be up for debate.

But have your fun. lmao

Have a good night too.

Originally Posted by ru2religious
hummm - first I don't condone the eating of any meat if that is where you choose to go but that's not what I'm talking about so leave other meat out of this discussion.

Why are you guys personalizing the post or the thread ?? Please know that I say this with the softest tone I know.

But Who cares what you do ?? Should all people do as you do ?? Is that the objective of the thread , To get people to do as you do ?? I'm serious ..................I mean , I really want to know..............

And No, I would not leave other meats out. lmao

People should be able to choose what meats they eat or if they choose no meats.

lol

You guys , smh........................ Just be careful why you really want to dictate. And why YOU beleive that we are not smarter then that and we all must fall for the okey doky, because " YOU SAID," don't eat PORK, So hey.............. I should comply.

You can't be serious !!! lmao
This looks lke a rerun movie. Been there done that. This can go on for months. You have fun too. lol

Why are you guys personalizing the post or the thread ?? Please know that I say this with the softest tone I know.

But Who cares what you do ?? Should all people do as you do ?? Is that the objective of the thread , To get people to do as you do ?? I'm serious ..................I mean , I really want to know..............

And No, I would not leave other meats out. lmao

People should be able to choose what meats they eat or if they choose no meats.

lol

You guys , smh........................ Just be careful why you really want to dictate. And why YOU beleive that we are not smarter then that and we all must fall for the okey doky, because " YOU SAID," don't eat PORK, So hey.............. I should comply.

You can't be serious !!! lmao
This looks lke a rerun movie. Been there done that. This can go on for months. You have fun too. lol

not personalizing, just trying to keep it on topic - the topic was about Pork if I'm not mistaken so other animals becoming part of the equations poses a problem.

Peace

Ru2religious

not personalizing, just trying to keep it on topic - the topic was about Pork if I'm not mistaken so other animals becoming part of the equations poses a problem.

Peace

Ru2religious

No, it's not. It's just your way of manipulating the discussion, so it swings your way. The title is in the health portion, and says, "Yada yada, Stop eating pork." Is that an command or an title for an discussion ?? By your post, I have to assume it's an command. Which does not sit well with me, because I'm not the "obeying people" type of chick. ( Thank God !!! ) lol

But I wonder what is on YOUR agenda, That you don't welcome the POV and perspective of others ?? And please know , I'm not mad at cha. But I certainly will call it as I see it. I know you use that word "emotion " for my gender. But what's funny, is that you can't get a rise out of me. You can't make me angry, sad, mad, or any other negative emotion unless, it's "I" that give you permission. ROFLMAO !!

Respect don't mean agree. To try to manipulate grown folks discussions, screams volumes and says that your mind is not there yet. I wish some folks will simply get a parrot to validate their OWN words. lol But its cool. Be you,

Ask yourself this, When do we stop TRYING to control , manipulate and take a
images
Stand ................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back