For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Seneb, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187

2. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace,

Indeed. Put the swine down. It's like eating death.

Peace

3. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
    T.Y. I gave it up yrs ago, and found out it was also considered to
    be unclean to the Kemetians 5000 yrs ago.

4. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Interesting but all due respect my brother. But you must have no idea what they do to the cows to make them bigger, much faster to keep up with the demand. Or the chicken and other animals that we consume daily. Not to mention the vegetables that we eat daily.

IMHO, we should eat pork. Cooked properly is actually better then beef. With Beef, most don't cook their steaks all the way and those parasites are still alive when we eat it.

Much respect to your religion. But it is what it is. I have one word that will prolong longer life. It's called , "moderation". Or simply grow your own food.

Good day

5. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Ma'at Hetep

Jus saying: In the Bible it says not eat it. In the Quran it says not to it. From reading the post of this thread I have found our ancestors said don't eat it. It appears to me that "Swine" is no good regardless of religion. It's the only meat that I have found that doesn't mold like others. It produces and carries parasites, this cant be good.

IMHO: Eat Halal or Kosher foods or as you said grow ur own.. As far as not cooking "Beef" all the way, some of our ppl may not but most whites don't. It's only juicy and good when it's bleeding. Real Talk, "Stay away from that Swine and don't eat meat daily, it's not good for ya.

Nasheed Hameen

6. Seneb

Seneb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,187
    Im not a religious person.It's not about religion is about common sense and science.Of course,the fact that most spirituality since the ancient kemetians,tell you the hog is an abomination, should be enough but you have to check the truth by yourself:common sense tell you that it's nasty to eat the flesh of a beast who eat everything under the sun,dead or alive(ask the mobster how they get rid of their ennemies) including its own excrements;Science teach you that the pork is a vessel that contains many disease,such as influenza:the so called H1N1 aka swine flu is a testimony of the dangerosity of this flesh to Us and also a divine sign to forsake that abomination.

But hey,at the end of the day,you do what you want to do,but don't expect to have a healthy life.Peace

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Go on and get yourself a pig ear sandwich. Don't forget the chit'lins, tripe and trotters. And New Years is coming so clean out your oven for the racoon I'm certain your gonna wanna eat. Now is the time to find that hog head cheese. If your sadity you will eat it n a ******* rather than plain slices. Eat until your hearts content. Let me know where all you forms are like your will and your power of attorney, etc. I'll make sure at your end you will go quickly and humanely. For a small fee.

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

blkbutterfly41,

Welcome to Destee.com! Sister, it takes courage to make the case for pork, but I must agree with it being cooked properly. Moreover, all else that you state is on point and correct as well...Peace In blkbutterfly41, for real!

9. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    Thank you My brother, for the information. And Again to each their own. I lived in the city all my life but also had the best of both world. As my grand parents were farmers. Pigs DO NOT EAT EVERYTHING. Take a look at the chicken. **smile** The reason why they didn't eat pork is because it does NOT eat its cure and The pig has no veins.

In ancient times they had their reasons. ( For most it has more to do with which animal they worshiped and the common folks did eat pig because it was the cheapest. Not much different then, now ) And for the most part it was logical, and economical.

However, at this stage of the game, the chicken, cow, pig and even seafood, hold it's own "man made" dangers. I CHOOSE to use moderation and proper cooking methods which allows me to enjoy a little of all.

Do as you do. As for the science, if what you say is true then their should be no muslim with the flu, HIV, etc. I can't post the link to combat the science mis-information. I"ll be back shortly to post , why in the bible they didn't eat from the pig and why that no longer in effect.

Make no mistake, My brother. I am not combating you and what you choose to eat or don't eat. But I will combat the information you posted. **smile**

To cook flesh of any animals for a period of time under a certain degree of tempature. It kills bacteria and virus can't survive. The blood must go back to the ground and that's why we should handle our meats carefully even when we hunt and raise them.

So I guess common sense is not so common after alll. But again, Don't take my word for anything, and challange all that you hear. BRB I like proof for my stance and still you may choose never to touch pork. **wink**

10. blkbutterfly41

Ratings:
    +483
    Thank you my brother, For the warm welcome !!

This is real talk . Everybody, should challenge what they hear. It's a great habit. And I welcome it.

I love all my brothers and sisters. And deeply respect all faiths and religions. With that being said, It's not about convincing anybody to eat pork or not. I look for the gems in all folks and value our differences.

But But errrrrrrrrrrr I hate mis-information. **smile**

These days NONE IS THAT HEALTHY !!! If they had enough veggies I liked, I think I would never touch meat again. lol

Truth be told, moderation IN ALL THINGS, proper cooking, and regular exercise will pro-long life !!!

Besides my brother, I ain't scared !!!!................

Now'.................... Come mere...................

A little closer...............

tell me how to post links, and I won't bother you with my mic..................lol

:em2300: