For lord Mercy,Stop EATING PORK

You know some of y'all getting downright nasty. I was trying to keep things light and breezy, but since y'all not on board with that, then I suppose I'll join you... just for a minute.

The Old Testament clearly prohibits the eating, touching or being in the vincinity of swine. Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 14. Now y'all claim that the new dispensation allows you to forgo those rules... I think not. Jesus did not eat ribs or bacon. It absolutely makes no sense to disregard only what you find inconvenient in the OT and keep all the scripture you like.

The trich worm is an actual fact. It's not made up. Pigs are natural omnivores. Omnivores are not fit for human consumption. Think about it, what other omnivores do you eat? Current pork (or any farmed animal) are fed frankenfoods designed to mature and fatten the animals. It is not food that normally occurs in nature.

This information is hidden to no one. If you don't know, investigate. Just like I google and have also visisted slaughter houses, you can do the same. Thats fact, not emotion.

So..... If you cannot come out of your comfort zone to look objectively at
what is available for all to know, that's on you. But being incendiary on this a peaceful forum for sharing is truly counterproductive.

Peace.

Paul the Wicked one - whom speaks against Jesus and YHWH, spoke to the Europeans who would have murdered him if he had tried to cut of parts of their food supply. The Hebrew beat the breaks off of him for telling people to go against the laws. James and Peter Jesus disciples were there watching the beat down take place:

Acts 21:26-31
26 Then Paul took the men, and the next day purifying himself with them entered into the temple, to signify the accomplishment of the days of purification, until that an offering should be offered for every one of them.
27 And when the seven days were almost ended, the Jews which were of Asia, when they saw him in the temple, stirred up all the people, and laid hands on him,
28 Crying out, Men of Israel, help: This is the man, that teacheth all men every where against the people, and the law, and this place: and further brought Greeks also into the temple, and hath polluted this holy place.
29 (For they had seen before with him in the city Trophimus an Ephesian, whom they supposed that Paul had brought into the temple.)
30 And all the city was moved, and the people ran together: and they took Paul, and drew him out of the temple: and forthwith the doors were shut.
31 And as they went about to kill him, tidings came unto the chief captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.

Better wake up to Paul - Just as the Yahweh of the scriptures have a son - so does the wicked one have a son.

Jesus told the people to follow the laws and he who broke the least of the commandments would be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven.(Mat. chapter 5) Jesus came to fulfill the laws which is to say he came to show people how to walk and live by the laws. Don't be fulled if that is your religion of choice - don't be fooled. Jesus didn't eat pork - whether he was fictional or none fictional he didn't eat pork.

Peace

Ru2religious

I did this because if you going to use scriptural backing please do so with Ya`shua's writing and not that of Paul - I don't think most people pay any attention to what Paul be doing and how he has tricked the world billions of times over. Here is a clear example of how most people have been tricked by Paul:

Hebrews 6:1-3 Therefore ***leaving ***the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, 2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment. 3 And this will we do, if God permit.

Paul is basically telling Christians to leave the doctrine of Jesus Christ to move on to perfection as though the Jesus Christ doctrine was not perfect because he was the perfect one. Something so simple is overlooked - yet Paul is the first person most Christian run to.

Secondly, I wasn't trying to get off of topic - I was making a point that Paul is full of ....| - Please show me where Jesus said it was ok to eat pork - Paul is not Yashua.

Peace

Ru2religious

Medically it is unsafe to eat pork. There is no legit doctor whether ND, MD, that will tell you otherwise.

Medically, there is no edict to avoid all pork. The medical community espouses eating LEAN meats, whether it be beef, chicken, pork, or venison.

THE MAYO CLINIC.COM
How meat and poultry fit in your healthy diet

When you follow these methods to cut the fat, meat and poultry can be both a tasty and healthy part of your diet.

By Mayo Clinic staff

Meat and poultry are valuable — and for many people, favorite — sources of protein and other important nutrients. They also can be high in fat — adding unhealthy saturated fat and cholesterol to your diet. Higher-fat meat and poultry also tends to be tastier, and you may be tempted to follow in the footsteps of popular celebrity cooks who use higher-fat meat and poultry to in their recipes. But before you do, consider this: With a few simple tricks and tips you can have it both ways — taste and health.

Learn how to choose the healthiest selections of meat and poultry and how to prepare them using low-fat methods. With these tips, you can reduce the fat even in higher-fat marbled cuts.

Selecting meat and poultry
Look for key words. Certain words on packaging indicate cuts that are lower in fat. Lean cuts of beef include round, chuck, sirloin or tenderloin. Lean pork or lamb includes tenderloin, loin chops or leg. The leanest poultry is white meat from the breast with no skin.

Check percentages. When buying ground beef, look for packages with the highest percentage of lean meat — 90 percent or higher.

Check the ground. Ground poultry can have as much fat as ground beef has, or more, because it often includes dark meat and skin. To make the leanest choice, choose ground breast meat, or look for low-fat ground chicken or turkey.

Be selective. Choose beef that is labeled "Choice" or "Select" instead of "Prime," which usually has more fat. If you can't resist the higher-fat choices, use them as an occasional indulgence rather than a regular option.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-and-nutrition/NU00202

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

hummm - first I don't condone the eating of any meat if that is where you choose to go but that's not what I'm talking about so leave other meat out of this discussion.

Secondly, to my brotha Clyde Coger - I was once a Christian preacher, and teacher and even then I knew not to touch pork because if the scriptures teach that god is the same today, yesterday and forever more then his laws doesn't change - only those who choose to make them changes does it change for.

Interpreting the bible is as it is - anyone can do it whether your Christian or not - that is a Christian bias to assume that they have more accuracy because they fall under some religious doctrine. Point 2, in the Christian faith alone there are thousands of doctrines and interpretations about the scriptures so for any Christian to assume that they have the absolute would be a punch against another Christian who assumes the bible was written for them. What makes Clyde Coger (example) doctrine more accurate and more right over Cherryblossom? None!!! The same goes bidirectionally.

Back to the scriptures Matthew 15:11 which is the scripture Clyde Coger used is not speaking about food. It was addressing the Pharisees issue with eating with unwashed hands. This Jesus made clear in verse 20 when Peter asked him to explain the prophesy:

Matthew 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

They once believe that if your hands were dirty then that pollutes the food and thus making the food dirty aka unholy. Its not a matter about ones doctrines when discussing the bible - its about the understanding its literal meaning. Peter didn't understand so Ya`shua/Jesus cleared it up for him and everyone else who proclaims to be bible scholars.

Jesus proved his opinion of pork when he allowed the demons that possessed that man to jump into the swine and drown themselves in the river. Never once in the scriptures does it suggest that Jesus eat pork; period. That's not a none Christian interpretation that's biblical. If someone can show me where Jesus is smothering pork in gravy then I will be happy to take back what I wrote.

Demons: Jesus thought so little of that form of potential food that he run the ungodly into the swine. That was potential food to feel the hungry - but he had the demons drowned the swine.

Jesus does not go against this Torah based law(s) (eating swine) and those who believe otherwise should provide resources which suggest that he does. If that can be provided then rhetoric is ones only mission. Sounding intelligent doesn't make one intelligent one the scriptures ... proof does.

NOTE TO THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW MY WRITING STYLE - I MEAN NO HARM!!!

Clyde Coger knows my writing style so I assume he doesn't take offense to it, but if so I do not mean any bad intentions Clyde Coger.

Medically, it has been proven time and time again that pork is bad for your health. This is a must watch video:

I tell you what I will let a Christian preacher talk about it:

Pork - is one of the biggest sellers on the food market here in United States - Project Population Control - December 31, 2009 - be aware.

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious,

Please respond to my post to you and Bootzey, please...let's keep the flow going per relative quotes; afterwards, I will come back here and address those points you indirectly raised...Peace In my brother friend.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

To sum up Im quoting blkbutterfly41:

^^^to show that she put nothing but emotions,no facts and she even put false claims on me and other.I bring nothing but facts since the first post,(of course,i don't say these facts are the ultimate truths,but i expected more solid agrmumemts and as everybody can see she bring no real proof,just some stuffs on other meat.Well thank you for these links,you just fuel my arguments,since the very beggining of this thread i say that i rarely eat meat and that like THEM say we should avoid meat.The religious arguments have been debunked too,as Isaie 66:15 and Matthew chap 5 destroy the arguments of your link(the christian one,i was talking about them,not you,and i never disrespect my christian brothers and sisters,lying woman).

You exposed yourself as dishonest person.Thank you for proving to me that being older does not mean being wise.

Now,concerning your "proof" on Kemet (by the way learn how to put links please,because your links does not work),Herodotus who lived in Egypt saw:

But it does not really matter if they eat it or not to me,pork was and is still a living poison.

PS:Concerning your freedom of speech,i just say that i will not respond to emotion,but i will not accept that you put false claim on me.I did not disrespect you and i even say that i understand you,i gave to you and Clyde peace,but you diss me,what a good example from an elder.I won't give you energy to your emotions no more,keep you false peace to yourself,hypocrit.

Seneb,

I must agree, you did give us peace in the dialogue. Let's keep the peace my brother friend, I know these cutting edge issues get dear and personal to us, sometimes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back