Black People : Fired For Responding to a Racist on FB

But this wasnt about her ego. I think this was about something else amd used as an excuse

it was her ego. there was no professional reason to answer those inflammatory posts. She should have just flagged them as inappropriate and/or had them removed. But her ego would not allow her to just let those comments go. She had to give her personal testimony. And of course this is about something else.. that's why you have to be smarter than that.. and not respond to the surface level of a thing. But this is a case where her own culture's tradition of telling it like it is reached-up and sabotaged her standing. She must didn't know about how you should never breach the 4th wall.. or interrupt the American social illusion.. especially not at work. You don't argue with fools, lest they pull you down to their level. That's the lesson to learn from this.. but I'm sure that's not the lesson that will take center stage.

yep.. give them lawyers they dough. 30%, 40%, 50% of every cent.. straight hustlers. You win 200,000.. they get 100,000.. you're responsible for the capital gains tax on the whole 200,000.. so you walk away with less than your lawyer.. and if you add up the court-fees and the legal fees for both sides, you see that the only real winners in this are the folks with the law degrees. Everyone else is getting took.

she'll have her 50k, no job and a knack for predicting the weather.. that's about it.

yep.. give them lawyers they dough. 30%, 40%, 50% of every cent.. straight hustlers. You win 200,000.. they get 100,000.. you're responsible for the capital gains tax on the whole 200,000.. so you walk away with less than your lawyer.. and if you add up the court-fees and the legal fees for both sides, you see that the only real winners in this are the folks with the law degrees. Everyone else is getting took.

she'll have her 50k, no job and a knack for predicting the weather.. that's about it.
****! you so negative…..

****! you so negative…..

it's the game that's negative.. I'm simply awake and observant. Have you ever been involved with a large lawsuit? I have. Have you ever formally studied law? I have.. And it's a straight hustle that attorney's get to profit so dramatically off of the suffering and injustice that has befallen others. A milk plant poisons 100 people and they win a million dollars in a lawsuit.. why should the attorneys get 500,000 of the award? They suffered no injuries.. There's something wrong with that.. and if it'S negative to recognize that, then that's what it is. But don't hate me, hate the game. I'm just an artist drawing a picture of what I see.

Folks jump up and say "Sue em" without really understanding all that that really entails.. I'm sharing a piece of that reality because I feel like it's my responsibility to say what I know within the context that it can be applied.

you do you, I do me and everything that will be, will be.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back