Black People : Racist Jokes About This Photo Got People Fired and Sparked the Hashtag #HisNameIsCayden

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Liberty, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Racist Jokes About This Photo Got People Fired and Sparked the Hashtag #HisNameIsCayden

Heads rolled because racist jokes about a little black boy should not be tolerated.

[​IMG]

There is a man who goes by the name of Geris Hilton on Facebook (reportedly not his real name) who used to have a job.

"Hilton" used to work at Polaris Marketing Group, according to AtlantaBlackStar, but his employment status changed after he posted a photo on Facebook Sept. 16.

[​IMG]

In the photo, Hilton was taking a selfie at work, alongside a little cute black boy who is the son of one of his now-former co-workers—a dandy woman by the name of Sydney.

All was seemingly fine, until Hilton and his friends started making racist jokes about the photo in the comments section on Facebook, insinuating that the little boy, whose name is Cayden, was a slave, and Hilton the slave master.

The photo has made its way around the Internet. As you guessed it, pink slips are flying and heads are rolling because of the racist shenanigans afoot in the photo's comments section.

"I didn't know you were a slave owner," a poster by the name of Emily Irene Red reportedly said. According to the tweet below, she has since been fired. Casualty No. 1.

Read more
    http://www.theroot.com/blogs/the_gr...ed_the_hisnameiscayden.html?wpisrc=topstories

2. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +719
    Who uses the word dandy @ a dandy woman by the name of Sydney

3. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    I don't think I have ever herd any one say "dandy ", LOL.

But, this story is just a cautionary tale, a reminder, don't leave your young children alone with just any olé body. Especially, before they are able to understand and communicate what happened while you weren't there. This could have been worse, judging from the character displayed by these idiots.

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +887
    People think racism is gone.... it's not. The little boy probably thought that white man was his friend. these are the lessons we must teach our children

• Agree Agree x 1
    • True True x 1
    • List
  5. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Right! These people smile in your face and you don't know them at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • True True x 1
    • List
  6. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +719
    He should not have posted the picture on FB without the mothers permission. I don't post pictures of my grandchildren without checking with my son. He always says yes. But, I just feel better asking.

7. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    Yes, and they are all being punished for it. I am so glad they were busted. I don't do FB at all.

8. kidkhuti33

kidkhuti33 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +66

Shameful, its sad people dont understand that when you have a child your energy is passed down generations, after generations. If you do understand that then you know it to be a fact the racism will never go anywhere. Its in their genetics, spirit and mentality to dominate, destroy, deceive and just to be who they are, mutants of us.
    Its a reason why in America there is no history of Africa taught in school just slavery and foward. Why would whites admit in thier books that Africa as a continent was more advanced in ANCIENT TIMES than America will ever be today and the future.

9. LookingForward

LookingForward Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    That Caucasians are trying to demean Blacks are to be expected. They are Caucasian, we are Black, why would they praise us? Or we them? Makes no sense.

I'm normally a calm person, but this gets my blood boil with the same degree as the sun:flaming:.

you're absolutely right, never forget these filthy Caucs!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • False False x 1
    • List
  10. Liberty

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,305
    *smh*

You have to be less than human t be able to commit such acts.

Agreed.... never, ever, forget.