Black People : Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
Meet Kelvin Cochran, he was fired from his job as fire chief of Atlanta for expressing his faith.
“I was shocked that writing a book encouraging Christian men to be the husbands and fathers that God has called us to be would jeopardize my job.”
3 mins

Atlanta has some elements that are so far to the left that it is to be expected that something silly like this would eventually happen. His book probably made some alternative lifestyle people uncomfortable, even though he never had any complaints about his personal views affecting his professional responsibilities.

Symbol I am just an observer. As the old people say, "A book has a cover, contents and the back".

Funny how a great number of us just yip and yap at "The Other Man's" political misadventures but seek to excoriate our own under the guise that we should be better then "The Other Man" which at best is hypocritical because every man in every race has strengths and weaknesses.

For those black folks who acknowledge that there are evils in our midst is to received harsh condemnation. We must always be able to see both sides of the coin.
Thanks for your comment.

My comment was in no way a slight against you dunwiddat. You're always good to go with me. Just me growing weary of selective rage against our own leaders depending on who's in favor on any given day of the week is all. Former DC Mayor Marion Barry who single-handedly accomplished more for DC Blacks then all the White mayors before him was another perfect example of falling victim to White instigated bootlick politics thanks to the DC FBI house Negro Hazel Moore, a well known race sellout, opportunist, 5 dollar hooker and rock head. What her White FBI handlers failed to tell her was she was nothing more to them then fodder to get back at Marion Barry for making them look bad when he headed up SNCC in the 60's and lambasted the only certified criminal president to date "Richard Milhous Nixon" who publicly promised to destroy Marion Barry after the Martin Luther King Jr./NASA Apollo monument decision. Like GOD we Blacks are a forgiving lot and Marion Barry was again elected Mayor of DC after he served time for the trumped up Post COINTELPRO FBI charges that "Richard Milhous Nixon" had a dirty White paw in.

What about

1. [URL='https://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2014/09/ray_nagin_once_mayor_of_new_or.html']Ray Nagin, once New Orleans' mayor, now federal inmate No. 32751 .
    [/URL]

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back