Black People : Fired For Responding to a Racist on FB

yep.. give them lawyers they dough. 30%, 40%, 50% of every cent.. straight hustlers. You win 200,000.. they get 100,000.. you're responsible for the capital gains tax on the whole 200,000.. so you walk away with less than your lawyer.. and if you add up the court-fees and the legal fees for both sides, you see that the only real winners in this are the folks with the law degrees. Everyone else is getting took.

she'll have her 50k, no job and a knack for predicting the weather.. that's about it.

Hey, its the system we live in. They only get 30% in Mich

Hey, its the system we live in. They only get 30% in Mich

it's crazy.. and they have taken all of the real Law out of public education and hid it away in exclusive law schools.. and even have laws that limit what you can actually say about the law.. it's even illegal to advise other people about the law.. and the bar exam is used to keep the market rates up by limiting the supply of licensed lawyers.. it's a hustle. In a nation of laws, Law education should be required.. and free..

I need to start a thread about that..

I think the sad part is that she asked for the racial posts to be deleted for the integrity of the station and let them sit there a while before responding. The article said that the posts still haven't been taken down, though she contacted her manager soon after they were up.

I'm sure she was less reacting to a fierce inner pride, but rather the built up frustration at daily comments regarding people thinking she is making some sort of "statement" by wearing her hair the way it grows. Black women get a lot of flack for their hair no matter what they do, and we should be conscious of that before we accuse her of reacting pridefully. I'm sure she saw it as an opportunity to respectfully make a statement for any who could use her wise words of being fine with who you are.

it's crazy.. and they have taken all of the real Law out of public education and hid it away in exclusive law schools.. and even have laws that limit what you can actually say about the law.. it's even illegal to advise other people about the law.. and the bar exam is used to keep the market rates up by limiting the supply of licensed lawyers.. it's a hustle. In a nation of laws, Law education should be required.. and free..

I need to start a thread about that..

Lawyers, the trades, medicine, etc. They are all designed to keep prices high

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back