Black People Politics : Feds Thwart Alleged Obama Assassination Plot

In nomine Mater, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

In the name of the Mother, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning is now, and will be forever. Amen.

(Blackbird walks in piously, dressed in a long black overcoat - his arms outstretch with Black Ravens perching on them - around his neck hangs a cross with 88 skulls on it)

I awaken......

(He rubs his hands together, generating chi - a luminous ball of a gaseous nature)

Asr was cut into 14 pieces so he could be re-membered by the Goddess in form of the offspring. 88 is the infinite abyss that exists in a time continum. Recently, someone said "Chaos". It is the matrix (mother) substance that the specter of Order gestates within. The womb, the Odu.

We must hold dear the messages, told and inscribed long ago, that still reign true for us today. We must seek the inner meaning, as opposed to the outer meanings, in order to digest the present. Uncle Omo is my present soothsayer, someone with an insight I value highly.

Uncle, spirit is telling me you will ascend shortly and we at least here must listen closely to your message.
We mustn't be afraid of the Darkside and the message of Bro. Darkside. In him is a way if we really want to know. The Great Sage Bro. Meta has much knowledge and wisdom to impart to those with ears. Our time has come. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Such a ragtail bunch - the Queens of Destee, the elder Bro. Clyde (my dear friend and brother) - we must see our beauty is in our diversity. In these times, it is us whom we must cling close to.

Regardless of what happens, the road has been laid and the door has opened. Let's walk through it.

Nothing is True; everything is permissible.

I hope my sincere words of Nothingness touches the hearts of those I love.

Tuhwi (an incarnation of Bnw)

Tuhwi (an incarnation of the ashes of bnw)

Thanks for this recognition as I am sure you are right on this call. I did not speak before concerning the number 88 but recall will bring to remembrance my posts before moving back to los angeles concerning the numbers 888 and also the events to follow beginning on 09-08-08.

I have but till this thursday 10/30 coinciding with my Grand Mother's Earth Day then 10/31 in which to attend my littlest cousin's birthday party then begin on this same All Hallows Eve to visit Ancestors at Inglewood Park and then the next week to travel to central Cali and pay what may be final respects to my Father who lies buried between Grand Ma and Pa along with the other Elders who made that long trek from Oklahoma to New Mexico on to Kali.

Yes my Brother OUR Time has Come Forth in This Day.

Perhaps the Elders will extend my time beyond 11-10-08 but that is their call not mine. Pluto is waxing my moon in Taurus.

Om setting back the clock for the Feast of Ghede 11/02

guess i'm gonna be glad when y'all's stuff jumps off cuz then it'll all be over and Reality can Re-rise from this Crap of Man.

kewl! perchance Africa will be able to rise from Our slumber ...

y'all go ahead on and maybe someone will be able to finally pull the African Family back together once your danged houdou-doudou is out of the danged way!

Peace and Blessings

(i just knew that there was gonna be something during this last check before my shift. g'night, all!)

glad to hear that somebody foiled this "alleged" attempt!! ... this time ...

You know brother AnAfrican it is this same "danged houdou-doudou" that kept my family together and alive from Mobile Bay, New Orleans, Natchitiches, Shreveport ever since they were captured in Guinea Coast and shipped thorugh Santo Domingo, Martinique and Dauphine Island and scattered to Brazil, South Carolina and Georgia colony. It was this same "danged houdou-doudou" which gave them strength on those Gullah Islands and which protected them from slave raiders and when some went to the southern coastal towns and met with their Maroon island folks on down to Cuba, Jamaica and Yucatan and Belize, and then Haiti the Ancestral Spirits guided them to defeat every colonial power after the Haitian revolution and those under subjugation found ways to develop independent settlements through resistance and liberation struggle.

So the only thing I SEE getting out of the "danged way" are old folks with old ideas who disgarded The Way of the Ancestors and laced faith in the white man's system instead even as they falsely claim to be "Black" and "African".

If none of us were even on this piece of rock called america who would we be honoring and worshipping today? Shango. Oluodumare. Mami Wata. Amma. Yemoja. Eshu. Papa Legba.

I did not make up the story of Osiris. It is thousands of years old. I have said before that these ancient, sacred texts are not simply records of the past but PREDICTIONS and records of FUTURE EVENTS.

Because you and others may not posess the insight and the forsight to SEE what Others do truly SEE at THIS MOMENT in Our Story then perhaps maybe you need to resist the temptation to undercut the message of others.

I have said a lot of things in these threads concerning possible events and given specific dates to coincide with these statements.

Where can you actually PROVE that I am or was wrong?

Maybe it's me but it seems like many people practicing this "danged houdou-doudou" seem to be navigating this thing called life a little better than the average Black person. Maybe it's just the people I know.

On another note, I have heard from several reliable folks, both "living" and in the "afterlife place" that Obama is VERY protected spiritually.

Belsidus

Maybe it's me but it seems like many people practicing this "danged houdou-doudou" seem to be navigating this thing called life a little better than the average Black person. Maybe it's just the people I know.

On another note, I have heard from several reliable folks, both "living" and in the "afterlife place" that Obama is VERY protected spiritually.

Belsidus

This is true. He is protected in the physical sense because he has overcome the FEAR of death. I have reached this point myself. When one reaches this point the words "white supremacy" have no meaning because one realizes where the fear really exists. In the inferiority complex that white people posess then project onto some of US.

This is why I am very careful and write concerning Obama's castration "symbologically". You see, if Obama has or does reach the level of Osiris/Ausar then "castration" is part of this initiation as is re-constitution of the body or what some view as re-surrection. When I used the word FINAL that too was carefully selected as it relates to the FINAL CALL as Elijah Muhammad spoke of that moment in time concerning the "100% dissatisfied".

One cannot reach the level of where Obama is headed without being metaphorically "cut into pieces" by the adversary. This does not mean that the adversary is the victor. Throughout the legacies of slavery and colonialism and the killing, hanging, burning, lynching castrating of Black men physically the psyche and the sexuality of the Black man still presented a fear into white MEN into particulary and example of this is what I refer as the "Mandingo syndrome". This is to say, white penis envy.

Barack Obama in the political sphere is similar to Mr. Marcus and Lexington in the sexual sphere. Obama is exposing the fears and insecurities of white MEN and also exposing their political IMPOTENCE. See where this is headed as Obama is now polling a higher percentage of white WOMEN when earlier his voting base was white MEN?

Back to Osiris/Asar. His penis was eaten by a fish. This means 13 parts were found by "Isis". There are 12 tropical astrology signs. I have come to inform folks concerning number 13. Suppose there is one more that equals 14. The FISH is symbolic of two things. The Age of Pisces and "Jesus". Obama appears at the END of the Age of Pisces as Pluto transits into Capricorn. This is transition from age of Water Elemental to Air. But it is the Solar cults who rule the governments on the Earth. In sidereal this really is transition from Air to Earth (Aquarius to Capricorn). This means we are actually transitioning OUT of the Age of Aquarius. lol!

http://onewomansmind.net/east/egyptianmythology.html

The point here is that Obama is a LEO by birth. Sidereal CANCER. This is the conversion from Fire to Water. Likewise my personal conversion from Sag to Scorpio. Obama/Leo represents the Sphinx. This is the symbol of resurrection. Heru-khuti Lord of the Horizon.

This is what the END time ERA of 2008-2012 represents. The END of an ERA. Transition of Pluto (Hades) into Capricorn. This means that according to sidereal we are then actually moving from Aquarius to Capricorn along with Pluto. White folks and others spreading lies under cover of tropical astrology ar here to decieve folks iso that they further lose track of time.

Perhaps in all my years for a few this is the one area I know I have helped in this process of "cyclical resurrection of resurrection both inside and outside of self". This was/is the power the article speaks about concerning not only Isis/Auset but also Selquet the "Scorpion Goddess". Earth (Isis) and Water (Selquet). This represents the phase between Capricorn (Earth) and Scorpio (Water). I asked this question before. What lies between?

Dh'ANU. http://www.astrojyoti.com/sagittariuswriteup.htm

Michelle Obama. Tropical Capricorn. Sidereal Sagittarius. 01/17/64. Age 44.

Born on the 4th of December I myself know the significance of the number 44 which is half of 88. Just a coincidence?

Michelle Obama is likened to Isis/Auset trying to reconstitute the Manhood of Black men through her husband Barack which means "Blessed". Like "Isis" she is posessed with the "gift of gab". Hekau power of The Word. Barack himself is from the Luo who originate in Nyanza province. This province derives its name from the Sukumu to whom the word Nyanza means a large mass of water.

Again. Fire (Obama) to Water (Nayanza).

This is a cyclical PATTERN of Resurrection. But only a few can make this "conversion". This is why Jesus speaks of gathering a "remnant". The Nyamwezi. Never united but very closely related in attitude and way of life.

I will post this link concerning the number 44 and let folks draw their own conclusions. http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm1/hg0040.htm

I also gave the numer 13. 44 and 13 have a close connection and depending on interpretation signifies "Father of Might" (strength) or weakness.

Does Michelle Obama strenghten or weaken Barack Obama's chances to reach the "White House"? No doubt she does indeed have the POWER to shake white folks and can one imagine the types of changes that will take place in Casa Blanca just by her presence and energy in that house.

But what do I know with this danged "houdou doudou" taught to me by my African Elders and Ancestors who have given me the power of discernment as well as feeding me through the breast of Akasha.

Om walking on the Darkside....waiting for Yeye...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back