Black People Politics : Feds Thwart Alleged Obama Assassination Plot

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Feds Thwart Alleged Obama Assassination Plot

ATF Agents Arrest Two Reputed Neo-Nazis for Alleged Plot Against Obama, Blacks

Oct. 27, 2008

The ATF has arrested two neo-Nazis for an alleged plot to assassinate Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama.

The alleged plotters were also planning to kill 88 individuals by gunfire and 14 African-Americans by decapitation, federal law enforcement sources tell ABC News.

Daniel Cowart and Paul Schlesselman were arrested in Tennessee after the Crockett County Sheriff's Department received a tip from the Haywood County Sheriff's Department.

According to law enforcement sources, the suspected plotters admitted to investigators that they were planning to rob a gun shop to steal weapons for their killing spree. Their final act was to be a plan to kill Obama.

Investigators say the men had several weapons, including a FASI .308 rifle and sawed off shotguns.

The numbers 88 and 14 are significant in the neo Nazi movement. 14 represents the fourteen words "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children", according to a law enforcement source. 88 represents "Heil Hitler", H being the 8th letter in the alphabet.

Feds Thwart Alleged Obama Assassination Plot

:heart:

Destee

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Good looking out, Destee, was on my way to Shout-Box.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You can thank Jesse Jackson for his "castration" remarks.

The number 14 is also significant in AUSARIAN RELIGION. Osiris was cut into 14 pieces and the ONE that was not recovered was the phallus.

This is why I keep referring to Obama's candidacy as SYMBOLIC. When he is "ritually sacrificed" it will symbolize the Final Sacrifice, the castration of Black Manhood.

I have been telling my Family for months about a dream I had earlier this year and recently also warning folks that white MILITIA groups will be mobilizing openly.

4. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Bro OMO, Blackbird called that sacrafice too.... dang...

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    In nomine Mater, et Filio, et Spiritui Sancto. Sicut erat in principio, et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

In the name of the Mother, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning is now, and will be forever. Amen.

(Blackbird walks in piously, dressed in a long black overcoat - his arms outstretch with Black Ravens perching on them - around his neck hangs a cross with 88 skulls on it)

I awaken......

(He rubs his hands together, generating chi - a luminous ball of a gaseous nature)

Asr was cut into 14 pieces so he could be re-membered by the Goddess in form of the offspring. 88 is the infinite abyss that exists in a time continum. Recently, someone said "Chaos". It is the matrix (mother) substance that the specter of Order gestates within. The womb, the Odu.

We must hold dear the messages, told and inscribed long ago, that still reign true for us today. We must seek the inner meaning, as opposed to the outer meanings, in order to digest the present. Uncle Omo is my present soothsayer, someone with an insight I value highly.

Uncle, spirit is telling me you will ascend shortly and we at least here must listen closely to your message.

We mustn't be afraid of the Darkside and the message of Bro. Darkside. In him is a way if we really want to know. The Great Sage Bro. Meta has much knowledge and wisdom to impart to those with ears. Our time has come. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

Such a ragtail bunch - the Queens of Destee, the elder Bro. Clyde (my dear friend and brother) - we must see our beauty is in our diversity. In these times, it is us whom we must cling close to.

Regardless of what happens, the road has been laid and the door has opened. Let's walk through it.

Nothing is True; everything is permissible.

I hope my sincere words of Nothingness touches the hearts of those I love.

Tuhwi (an incarnation of Bnw)

Tuhwi (an incarnation of the ashes of bnw)

6. Belsidus

Belsidus Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9
    Ashe!

The time of the Return is at hand.

For those who overstand....

Belsidus - Angel of the Water Elemental

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    guess i'm gonna be glad when y'all's stuff jumps off cuz then it'll all be over and Reality can Re-rise from this Crap of Man.

kewl! perchance Africa will be able to rise from Our slumber ...

y'all go ahead on and maybe someone will be able to finally pull the African Family back together once your danged houdou-doudou is out of the danged way!

Peace and Blessings

(i just knew that there was gonna be something during this last check before my shift. g'night, all!)

glad to hear that somebody foiled this "alleged" attempt!! ... this time ...

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Maybe it will dawn on Obama that we don't have to go hunting around in Iraq or Afghanistan to find real terrorist. If the white militia gangs mobilize openly then maybe a lot of Blacks folks will wake up to all that gun buy back crap.

It has already been evinced that not only is Obama chosen but any weapon formed against will not only not prosper will be returned to sender.

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    I was told by a source that Obama for a certain period of time has a wall of flame around him. He is being protected. One friend from Tanzania told me that the Luo in Kenya have some very strong workers in charms. He told me that word from back home said his father's people went to an old woman for assistance. Haven't verified it but.... who knows?

Blackbird

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Hopefully this wake up call will raise bars that we have terrorist right in our own yard
    what a shame ......