Black Spirituality Religion : Fall of melanated people?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Closure!

Bumped for the Producer,

I'm trying to close out all my posts, Music, so I can get busy like I told you, Peace In my friend and my brother. See post above.

Music Producer,

Sorry for the delay, but like I said, if what I asked for is missing, I will let you know, Music. Here are some textual difficulties within the source:

Budge’s comments (Osiris and the Egpytian Resurrection) show that Osiris didn’t bodily resurrect to earth, as we know earth to be. While there is no doubt that Egyptians believed in some form of an afterlife, the bodily resurrection of persons back to earth seems not to be apart of Egyptian thought. Budge writes:

“But while we have this evidence of the Egyptian belief in eternal life, we are nowhere told that man's corruptible body will rise again; indeed, the following extracts show that the idea prevailed that the body lay in the earth while the soul or spirit lived in heaven.”[35]35]

The extracts (i.e. inscriptions) that Budge cites are:

“Soul to heaven, body to earth.” (Recueil de Travaux, t. iv., p. 71 (l. 582) Vth dynasty)

“Thy essence is in heaven, thy body to earth.” (Recueil de Travaux, t. v., p. 170 (Pepi, 1. 85,
VIth dynasty)

“Heaven hath thy soul, earth hath thy body.” (###. Plate XIX., l. 16 (Book of the Dead,
Chapter CLXXV., Ptolemaic period)[36]

And with this, I’m done Producer, lately, I find myself simply inundated with work to do here on site, not to mention my desire for rapid response, also I enjoyed being with you in Bros. Chat last night…Peace In, my friend.

Your information comes from a commentary of Wallis Budge:
Here also is a commentary of Wallis Budge:
Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection page 30, Volume 2:

The Egyptians believed that the original
Osiris was re-made in the earth, and that the pieces of his
body were woven together a second time through the
words and ceremonies of the gods whose effigies were
carried in the thirty-four boats during the procession on
the water.

In the actual book, which I have, you can see the Egyptian Plate or illustration. In the illustration you can see Osiris in a unique form in which specific attention is given to his legs as being separated, to get up and walk on the earth, and Osiris is depicted as no longer mummified or rapped but appears as resurrected on the earth as his arms are also free.

Let us take a look at what the ancient Egyptians actually wrote in their own words.

These snippets come from Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection by E.A. Wallis Budge Volume 2.

Page 49, verse 18:

Hail, Osiris Khenti-Amentiu! O Form, the
soles of thy feet are on the earth, the water flood
appeareth with them, O Osiris Khenti-Amentiu !

Page 51, second paragraph:

Hail. Osiris Khenti-Amentiu ! Thou art the Lord
of millions of years, the lifter up of the wild animals,
the Lord of cattle ; every created thing hath its
existence from thee. To thee belongeth what is in
the earth, to thee belongeth what is in the heavens,
to thee belongeth what is in the waters, to thee
belongeth whatsoever is in them in thy name of Hap.

Page 76:

The uttermost parts of the
earth bow before thee, and the limits of the skies entreat
thee with supplication when they see thee.

http://www.archive.org/stream/osirisandtheeg02budguoft/osirisandtheeg02budguoft_djvu.txt

As you can see there were some that believed Osiris was not limited to the underworld but could go and come as he pleased between both worlds of the living and of the dead, it was only his throne that was in the Underworld, just like we see Jesus in one chapter talking to people on earth and being a physical being and then in Revelations Jesus speaking from what I would call hell or the underworld just like Osiris is depicted.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

As a matter of fact…….

Rv:20:2: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Wasn’t Seth a serpent?

Come on my brother Jesus is nothing more then an over time derivative plagiarized from the concepts and theories of the Egyptian Osirinism.

It was our abandonment of the Supreme Being for the worship of Osiris that made us a weak and feeble people during the last days of our Egyptian Empire and it is our worship of Osiris in the form of Jesus that keeps us weak and feeble today that allows us to be subjects.

Thanks for bumping the thread up; I would have missed it. Out of respect for thread starters I try to stay out of threads while not addressing the thread subject matter. I have been accused of taking over threads before, so I try to stay away from doing that. If you want to respond please do so in my thread “KJV Bible talk and debate”.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Your information comes from a commentary of Wallis Budge:
Here also is a commentary of Wallis Budge:
Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection page 30, Volume 2:

The Egyptians believed that the original
Osiris was re-made in the earth, and that the pieces of his
body were woven together a second time through the
words and ceremonies of the gods whose effigies were
carried in the thirty-four boats during the procession on
the water.

In the actual book, which I have, you can see the Egyptian Plate or illustration. In the illustration you can see Osiris in a unique form in which specific attention is given to his legs as being separated, to get up and walk on the earth, and Osiris is depicted as no longer mummified or rapped but appears as resurrected on the earth as his arms are also free.

Let us take a look at what the ancient Egyptians actually wrote in their own words.

These snippets come from Osiris and the Egyptian Resurrection by E.A. Wallis Budge Volume 2.

Page 49, verse 18:

Hail, Osiris Khenti-Amentiu! O Form, the
soles of thy feet are on the earth, the water flood
appeareth with them, O Osiris Khenti-Amentiu !

Page 51, second paragraph:

Hail. Osiris Khenti-Amentiu ! Thou art the Lord
of millions of years, the lifter up of the wild animals,
the Lord of cattle ; every created thing hath its
existence from thee. To thee belongeth what is in
the earth, to thee belongeth what is in the heavens,
to thee belongeth what is in the waters, to thee
belongeth whatsoever is in them in thy name of Hap.

Page 76:

The uttermost parts of the
earth bow before thee, and the limits of the skies entreat
thee with supplication when they see thee.

http://www.archive.org/stream/osirisandtheeg02budguoft/osirisandtheeg02budguoft_djvu.txt

As you can see there were some that believed Osiris was not limited to the underworld but could go and come as he pleased between both worlds of the living and of the dead, it was only his throne that was in the Underworld, just like we see Jesus in one chapter talking to people on earth and being a physical being and then in Revelations Jesus speaking from what I would call hell or the underworld just like Osiris is depicted.

Rv:1:18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

As a matter of fact…….

Rv:20:2: And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Wasn’t Seth a serpent?

Come on my brother Jesus is nothing more then an over time derivative plagiarized from the concepts and theories of the Egyptian Osirinism.

It was our abandonment of the Supreme Being for the worship of Osiris that made us a weak and feeble people during the last days of our Egyptian Empire and it is our worship of Osiris in the form of Jesus that keeps us weak and feeble today that allows us to be subjects.

Thanks for bumping the thread up; I would have missed it. Out of respect for thread starters I try to stay out of threads while not addressing the thread subject matter. I have been accused of taking over threads before, so I try to stay away from doing that. If you want to respond please do so in my thread “KJV Bible talk and debate”.

Music Producer, I will obliged you and bring this quote and my response to the KJV Bible debate thread, but be prepared to wait a minute, hopefully not long...Peace In Music.

My heart has a feeling...

based on another thread that I started to write, I was inspired to write the following opinion:

Alkebulan was once a great continent filled with intellectual, prosperous & powerful empires; today it lays at the mercy of a corrupt western civilization, barely able to sustain it's growth and protect it's children.

The great descendants of th Alkebulan who experienced the Maafa are divided and unable to collectively achieve any likeness of the greatness they once shared with the motherland.

Historians, psychologists, economists, political scientists have all studied the phenomenon, and religious leaders from every walk of the stratosphere have participated in trying to reassemble the African humpty dumpty in our midst.

We ask over and over again, what happened?

I'm not going to reference a lot of other authors for this post, in fact I'm just going to speak from my heart based on what I perceive, what I feel and what I intuitively gather is our solution. Many moons ago I asked my highest self what is my purpose? I was told my purpose was love. I was actually disappointed. I wanted my purpose to be something grandiose, something powerful and revolutionary, something to transform our world, our planet, and our nations.

Some descendants of the Maafa claim to have no relationship, no link, no feeling for Alkebulan, because their ancestors were sold out, given over to the most violent of oppressions and degradations. They claim to have no identification with this foreign place, a place that betrayed them, a place that abandoned their ancestors and left them in a merciless wilderness.

Sounds like a broken heart doesn't it?

Now let's look at the brethren remaining in the motherland. Civil wars, exploitation, unfair trade practices, high mortality rates, low life expentancy and environmental damages. Is it possible that the collective spirit of Alkebulan cries out in sorrow and grief for the mistake it made only 4 centuries ago?

Blaming the foreigners that now take advantage of the broken family, is not identifying the solution. It's like when the body is sick, the immune system is taxed by foreign invaders who can only exist because the remedy has not been applied.

We can speak of the importance of knowledge, sound economics, etc... but we all know truly deep in our hearts that something far more profound must take place. Every descendant of Alkbebulan knows who they are, and although the language is gone, the names are changed and sometimes even the skin has lightened, the memory in our cellular structure, the reflection of soul in the mirror will not erase the knowledge of self.

Nor will all these apparent changes, attempts to rearrange, disconnect and assimilate erase the heartache of a love that was lost. A love that was so beautiful, so divine that it created the universe itself.

I believe in my heart that the perfect union and it's state of divinity fell from it's grace when it feel from love. Whether it was Yacub' s madness, tribal isolation, or Germanic hatred and jealousy, none could have divided the house if the house had put it's love first and other interests after.

Yes, I know there were many great leaders who fought against the exploitation of it's fellow man for slavery, and there are warriors who remain today both inside Alkebulan and outside whose profound love for themselves and their people keep the truth alive and the hope for a future.

Right now the world looks at us because they know who we are, and they (anyone outside of the Original Alkebulan Tribes) cultivate a host of negative energies towards us. Energies of pity, superiority, manipulation, exclusion, etc... anything but love. Why is that? Even when missionary and non-for profit organizations carry agendas designed to uplift this diverse congregation of ethnicity, the results somehow end up tainted. What befouls the water?

Love betrayed is a deep wound, one that sometime even time does not seem to heal. Yet, to foster a sense of self-love within our individual selves, we must undergo the process of forgiveness, compassion and transformation in relation to what we know to be true about ourselves.

The world is feeding the children of Alkebulan the message that we are unlove-able; this message comes through many sources, in fact it pours through the channels of communication to indoctrinate them into believing it. This unlovable nature makes it impossible to accept the energy we so desperately need and deserve. That green energy from the heart chakra where the alchemical powers of transformation exist, and the unlimited abundance of wealth is made truth.

What is love, what does it look like, smell like, and feel like? Well, that may create another endless debate, although it would be most miraculous if it inspired only agreement based on personal opinion and not academic or religious philosophy. This is not to say that spiritual icons have not demonstrated love and that we cannot refer to their lessons; but since we have all traveled by different paths, love must be tolerant and inclusive.

I've got to sign off, but I reserve a bookmark to add on to this at a later time.

Hotep

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... A :bowdown: to this sister phynxofkmt, wherever you are, tc...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back