Black Spirituality Religion : What Caused the Fall?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, May 9, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    This is something that has been on my mind for a long time now and I still have yet to find an answer. I know good and well the achievements and success of our ancient ancestors, but what caused their great civilzations and world ruling systems to fall (Kemet, Canaan, Indus Valley, Sumeria, etc)?

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Rejecting GOD

2Kgs:17:15: And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the LORD had charged them, that they should not do like them.

2Kgs:17:20: And the LORD rejected all the seed of Israel, and afflicted them, and delivered them into the hand of spoilers, until he had cast them out of his sight.

Jer:6:19: Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

Jer:6:30: Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

Jer:14:19: Hast thou utterly rejected Judah? hath thy soul lothed Zion? why hast thou smitten us, and there is no healing for us? we looked for peace, and there is no good; and for the time of healing, and behold trouble!

Hosea:4:6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

I know people get tired of me posting the Bible but who can say it better then the ancients.

Religious wars are what destroyed our kingdom mainly the war between Monotheist and Polytheist. The last ideology our ancestors were practicing in Egypt was Osirinism, which is an older form of service to Jesus, that’s why white people intentionally steer us in that direction.

We were warned over and over by our monotheistic ancestors it is wrong to worship anything that is less then Supreme.

Akhenaten was the last monotheistic stand. After him his son Tutankhaten was starting to bring back the monotheistic ideology of his father but before he could he was murdered or shall I say died from an accident.

After Tutankhaten Osirinism starts becoming the main state religion for about 500 years then the white man came but before that Egypt was already in a dilapidated state because the nature of polytheism is to war over service to the many gods, servants of Osiris would war against servants of Isis and servants of Horus would war against servants of Isis, servants of Ra would war against them all etc….

The Supreme Being warned us about worshiping the lesser gods.

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    There are many excellent books which wrestle with this question. Chancellor Williams's "The Destruction of Black Civilization". Ayi Kwei Armah's "Two Thousand Seasons". Even Marimba Ani's "Yurugu".

Or, you can take the approach of some who accept on blind faith, and the writings of other men, that God is an angry, jealous, vengeful being who gets off on bringing evil doers to justice.

4. Onyemobi

Onyemobi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Artist
    Ratings:
    +223
    "The Law of Rhythm: All things are in some way circular, spiral, cyclic, and in order to function the best way, you must adapt to live in harmony with natural rhythms. Everything Flows Out And In; Everything Has Its Tides; All Things Rise And Fall; The Pendulum Swing Manifests In Everything. The Measure Of The Swing To The Right Is The Measure Of The Swing To The Left; Ryththm Compensates''

Essentially, what goes up must also come down.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    embracing evil

6. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    I agree with this statement. Everything else is too subjective to grasp.

Blackbird

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    This makes complete sense to me...everything has its season!

8. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    It kills me how we got all these people on the board talking about ancestor this and ancestor that and how we need to honor the ancestors etc…..etc but yet in the same breath when they see words from the Bible they insult one of the very foundations behind ancestral worship.

In your feeble attempts to insult people that believe in the Bible and the Bible you also insulted the bulk of African ideology.

All through the history of African ideology we see appeasement of the gods. When the plagues hit Egypt the Pharaoh littered the streets with statues of Sekhmet. He did this because he BELIEVED it would appease Sekhmet from something bad the people had committed. He believed Sekhmet was ANGRY.

When the people (Egyptians) rebelled against Ra because he was old and drooled on himself Ra sent fourth Hathor to kill the people that rebelled against him. The ancient Egyptian writers of this story BELIEVED Ra sent fourth Hathor because he was ANGRY.

So are you insulting our ancient ancestral belief system because evil has taught you to do so in speaking out against the Bible or are you simply totally ignorant of Egyptian history and Egyptian writings about the gods?

You can’t destroy one without destroying the other because ancient African ideology and the Bible are based on the same principals because they were written by the same people.

9. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Pistons of Rhetoric and consternation

The Exoteric :dj: Esoteric dichotomy/travesty continues.

10. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +866
    There have been a lot of interesting responses to this thread already. I'd like to add my 2 cents. Polarity. Everyone has there turn at bat. When the pedulum swings one way, it must swing the other way as well.