Internet Technology : Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger than Facebook

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of ... Facebook :facepalm:

Facebook: Mark Zuckerberg's Russia Problems is Bigger Than Facebook
With Mueller bearing down and Congress demanding answers, Silicon Valley is losing its political firewall

upload_2017-9-15_11-25-40.png
BY

MAYA KOSOFF

Facebook, which initially rejected claims that it enabled the spread of misinformation during the presidential race, is now a central focus of the Justice Department probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election ...

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...pJobID=1241269622&spReportId=MTI0MTI2OTYyMgS2
upload_2017-9-15_11-29-13.png
#MARKZUCKERBERG
By Justin Sullivan/Getty Images.

Facebook

Last edited:
Mark Zuckerberg a/k/a The financial worlds John "Clueless" Lennon. Like Yoko Ono, Priscilla Chan is a clever woman. If anybody is confused about my remark, it's not racist, it's real world funds diverting of billions of American dollars into Asian and Ukranian special interest entities under the guise of global charitable donations and grants. Follow the money trail and you'll see why Robert Mueller is all over Mark like white on rice.

Mark Zuckerberg a/k/a The financial worlds John "Clueless" Lennon. If anybody is confused about my remark, it's not racist, it's real world funds diverting of billions of American dollars into Asian and Ukranian special interest entities under the guise of global charitable donations and grants. Follow the money trail and you'll see why Robert Mueller is all over Mark like white on rice.

:bullseye:

The Rise And Fall Of A Rich But Stupid Man: A Pictorial

You rip up that horrible prenup Marky and I love you long time.

article-l-2017822510000836008000.jpg

Oh Marky this is the life, oh I need more money Marky. How much Pris? 10 large Marky

6057f54e9fbd0fa28c40e9f2e9925ab1.jpg

22ZUCKERBERG-master768.jpg

And Marky promised to donate 99 Billion American dollars to my favorite charity.

Press: What's the name of your favorite charity Mrs. Zuckerberg?

My secret bank account, ha ha, just kidding

download (1).jpg

Pris whatever happened to your wedding promise of love me long time?

Oh Marky I still on that thing.

Geeze Pris, 3 years?

Ha ha, marky you so horny

Attachments

• 22ZUCKERBERG-master768.jpg
    22ZUCKERBERG-master768.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 173

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back