Egypt : Egyptian Mythology & The Trinity

Music Producer said:
Thank you,

I had been gone for a while because I am now in recovery from a BMT.
They gave me so much Chemo I glow in the dark lol. I will be in and out GOD permitting.

Peace and Love.

Brother Music Producer ... it is such a blessing to have you back !!! :love: ... Yes Yes Yes ... come as often as God allows!

You and your complete recovery are in my thoughts and prayers.

If there is anything i can do to help, please let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

In the Egyptian Mythology Osiris, Isis and Horus during the pyramid age is the original account, and what is now parallel known in the bible as the Trinity.
osiris.jpg

The Trinity: Parallels between Jesus & Horus

The Trinity: Parallels between Jesus & Horus, an Egyptian God
http://www.religioustolerance.org/chr_jcpa5.htm

I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me." Hosea 13:4, King James Version.

"A list of the names of all the gods of Egypt would fill pages. But all these gods were only forms, attributes or phases of Ra, the solar god, who himself was the supreme symbol or metaphor for God....Horus, the son of Osirus and Isis, is himself an aspect of Ra."

Stories from the life of Horus had been circulating for centuries before Jesus birth (circa 4 to 7 BCE). If any copying occurred by the writers of the Egyptian or Christian religions, it was the followers of Jesus who incorporated into his biography the myths and legends of Horus, not vice-versa.

Author and theologian Tom Harpur studied the works of three authors who have written about ancient Egyptian religion: Godfrey Higgins (1771-1834), Gerald Massey (1828-1907) and Alvin Boyd Kuhn (1880-1963). Harpur incorporated some of their findings into his book "Pagan Christ." He argued that all of the essential ideas of both Judaism and Christianity came primarily from Egyptian religion. "[Author Gerald] Massey discovered nearly two hundred instances of immediate correspondence between the mythical Egyptian material and the allegedly historical Christian writings about Jesus."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back