Egypt : Egyptian Mythology & The Trinity

Yes MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors said:
My point is that the bible symbolic story about Jesus and the trinity is based on Egyptian Mythology. The Egyptian Mythology about Osiris, Isis and Horus is the original account.
:pc:

Indeed, your statement has validity.:kickball:

Yes...& This Deification...

became the standard and basis for Egyptian Theosophy that spread throughout the world.

Great Point Keita! :bullseye:

Keita said:
This is a good question. The reason that it is a good question is that "Ausar, Isis and Heru existed as actual people who were deified after their death. If one were to rely on the research of Ivan van Sertima, the head of Ausar has already been found....but then again, like all things, this research must be checked, double checked, cross referenced and then checked again.

IMHO, AACOOLDRE

I disagree with the premise of "the Garden of Eden" as I know this is a lie from the mindset of the Levite Tribe - a male/dominiated thing.

Even the word "Genesis" means - book of Isis (e.g. Greek corruption of the Egyptian GODDESS --Au set).

I concur that "Genesis" precariously preserves traces of Egyptian Theosophy...however, the main theme was to demorize and demoralize THE GODDESS and women!:em3700:

AACOOLDRE said:
MYTH=There were other beings in the Garden of Eden Before Adam and Eve

The Myth: Let us make man in our image…And the LORD god said, Behold the man is become as one of us …(Gen. 1:26, 3:22). As a subtext Christians use this to prove an existence of a Trinity also.

The Reality: Genesis preserves traces of Atum’s conversations with Nun in the Egyptian Heliopolitan Creation myth.

On two occasions in the second Creation story, God talks to one or more other beings of a non-human nature. Before he made Adam, he said, “Lets us make man in our image”. And later, after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit, he said, “man is become as one of us”. Who is this “Us”?

Once again, we have an obvious indication of other deities in the creation story. As the second creation story draws upon the Heliopolitan myths, the Egyptian Coffin text 80 provides a reasonable good clue as to whom God was speaking. In that text Atum (the Heliopolitan creator) and Nun (a personification of the primeval waters) carried on a conversation:

Then said Atum to the waters (Nun): I’am floating very weary, the natives inert…

The waters (Nun) said to Atum: Kiss your daughter Order (that is Tefnut, who signified moral order

The “us” in the Genesis story would originally referred to Atum and Nun. And the Wind hovering over the water was Amen. As the Hebrew creator replaced Atum in the creation process, the story went through transformations. The retention of the “us” preserves a remnant of the polytheistic Heliopolitan source for the biblical account of a story they learnt from Egypt.

Conclusion:

The bases of the trinity doctrine is flawed and inaccurate.

The bases of the trinity doctrine is flawed and inaccurate.

I agree that the Trinity is confused if religious people interpret it literally. The trinity concept by ancient African standard from the Egyptian mythology means three in an agreement or one unity. Osiris, Isis and Horus or Ausar, Auset and Heru are one unity and justice for all. Also, one of the most important high regard for mother Isis/Auset, she symbolizes our African Holy Spirit.

Fine1952 said:
I disagree with the premise of "the Garden of Eden" as I know this is a lie from the mindset of the Levite Tribe - a male/dominiated thing.

Even the word "Genesis" means - book of Isis (e.g. Greek corruption of the Egyptian GODDESS --Au set).

I concur that "Genesis" precariously preserves traces of Egyptian Theosophy...however, the main theme was to demorize and demoralize THE GODDESS and women!:em3700:

Gene Isis
Mitochondrial DNA The first "Eve"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back