Black People : Earth Without White People... A fantasy

Kemakil...this will be no small task. Our sickness is attached to this world system. Question is....how to set about the deprogramming?

May I step back for a moment, I feel the problem of deprogramming may not be a problem if the recession gets deeper. As more jobs are lost, and more people lose their homes, some of the programming will wear off. You can't believe in a system if it doesn't reward you. we may have to worry about concentration camps. But back to your point, We need to attack the reward system. In the 40s and 50s my families electronic business hired the top technicians in chicago, we had three stores. When equal opportunity programs came along we couldn't find enough technician because they wanted to work for the MAN. We've seen the results of integration in housing and education. Corporate America is abandoning the worker. I don't the we have much deprogramming to do if we can get our people working.

May I step back for a moment, I feel the problem of deprogramming may not be a problem if the recession gets deeper. As more jobs are lost, and more people lose their homes, some of the programming will wear off. You can't believe in a system if it doesn't reward you. we may have to worry about concentration camps. But back to your point, We need to attack the reward system. In the 40s and 50s my families electronic business hired the top technicians in chicago, we had three stores. When equal opportunity programs came along we couldn't find enough technician because they wanted to work for the MAN. We've seen the results of integration in housing and education. Corporate America is abandoning the worker. I don't the we have much deprogramming to do if we can get our people working.

Attacking the reward system may work to some degree, but we are talking about deprogramming at a level much deeper than work. We are talking about improving our self-perception (mind, body, soul, and spirit)---that's what will prove difficult (not impossible, but difficult).

In your scenario, if we manage to get rid of whites, wouldn't it be logical to then be focused on getting rid of other nonblacks? I mean you don't cut part of a tumor off, do you?

Sybil...dat you? I see Dr. Wilbur hooked you up huh?...lol...;)

Anyhoo...I know that probably wasn't meant for me but please elaborate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back