Black People : Earth Without White People... A fantasy

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KEMAKIL, Jan 12, 2010.

1. KEMAKIL

KEMAKIL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electronic/Telecom Engineer
    Ratings:
    +44
    Hello family,

I like Sci-Fi.

Ever see or read "Earth Without People"(http://discovermagazine.com/2005/feb/earth-without-people). It's about what would happen to the planet if humans suddenly disappeared. Well I was wondering how people would react and how our various societies would develop without white people. Since I don't have the European mindset(well I'm working on it), I didn't kill them off. They find an Upscale piece of property down the galactic highway,
    and don't invite anyone of color. Can you imagine that?

Here are my questions:

1. Would we continue to act like Europeans? Do we know how to function outside of a European and white supremacist system?
    2. How would the event affect religious development, (what do the controlled do when the controllers are gone)?

In my vision it takes us about 700 years to get ourselves and the planet in harmony(because someone didn't cleanup behind themselves). We rename the planet Ethiopia in recognition of humanities origin, and eventually decide we are mentally and spiritually mature enough to explore the universe.

2. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

1. Yes. If the controlled group doesn't take careful and insightful steps to completely deprogram, they will simply take up where whites leave off. There is no progress unless complete deprogramming occurs. The evidence of this can be seen without them having to leave...just examine the behavior and thought patterns of Black communities globally today.

2. See no. 1.

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Interesting questions.And a good response given above.

1. I think that without the artificial reinforcement of white supremacy hue-mans would eventually right themselves. There is nothing that whites have built that has lasted more than a thousand years and nature would reclaim anything they leave behind. Without whites hogging the resources of the Earth equal distribution of food, water and energy would return us to a state of physical and mental health. Mother nature heals herself and if we align ourselves with Her we will become a part of the self that She heals. And we will align ourselves with Her because the misinformation that keeps those who know separate from those who need the knowledge will be gone.

2. The pope is white and without the pope we will be free to practice the virtues that whites pretend to hold but use only as tools.

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Yep, happened in Liberia and Serria Leone.

5. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

I can tell you this is happening globally. While I could care less about whether or not they leave, it's meaningless for them to HAVE to leave in order for us to get back what rightfully belongs to us--our identity, our dignity, and our land/resources. These are our rights regardless of where they are.

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I don't know about the planet, but I do know that the Nation of Islam, have been living with that mindset, doing for self for over 50 years, and maybe it's time we start thinking like that as well before the stock maarket crashwes at a point where it will not bounce back or recover as it did in the 40s, since there is no manufacturing in this nation, and every dollar is borrowed money.

7. KEMAKIL

United States
    Ratings:
    +44
    Aahh! Blaklioness, you got one of the ideas I was trying to bring out by making this a fantasy. We focus on Europeans and White Supremacy and how to deal with or go around them. Instead of dealing with what we need to do and are going to do. They are big mental block, very dangerous, but they are in our heads. I want us to envision the world we want and to end this sickness. Hummm, did I mean our sickness(people of color) or this world system?

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Welcome to Destee KEMAKIL,

From the earth's inception, it was no fantasy, since original people are responsible for populating the earth...Point of reference is the Out of Africa Theory, which was reality.

9. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I think we as black people really don't give each other enough credit. If we spent more time speaking for ourselves, we would probably feel more better about each other as a whole. If the question of this thread was, what would you do to better your life if YT was wiped off the face of the earth? I think the repsonses would have been more uplifting. I don't know about you all but it doesn't make me a differance if white people stay or leave. However, I think if they left, we would do just fine. I am going to do my best as a black person to live by my own standards and not YT's standards, weather he is here or not. I think that if each black person was to give it some thought, they would probably be feeling the same thing, even if they didn't say it. However, there are those stragglers who would prefer things stay the way that they are with YT ruling, but we would have to deal with them when we got to that point.

Astrologer4U

10. KEMAKIL

United States
    Ratings:
    +44
    Thank you brother, I forgot. I guess this is a nightmare...can you wake me?