Black People : Dr. Phil Valentine- El On Demelanization of Afrikans

What did I want to know? Only what you are willing to share, but we are at gridlock now ... game playing, just posting to be posting, not paying attention, not addressing my concerns, taking 2 and 3 bites at the apple ... yup! we are gridlocked ... take care.

what wanted to know who i am. i dont think it has anything to do with the thread but. for starters, im a freethinker im verse in moorish studies as well as Islamic studies, im a health nut.

what wanted to know who i am. i dont think it has anything to do with the thread but. for starters, im a freethinker im verse in moorish studies as well as Islamic studies, im a health nut.

Correct, it had all to do with personal choices. You've had 2 Threads closed already ... not a good look. Why would I begin to converse with someone just coming in the door, asking serious questions under those circumstances? Again, you are correct, it was a personal choice which had little to do with the Thread, no doubt ... But understand this, please, take care and enjoy your stay with us.

Correct, it had all to do personal choices. You've had 2 Threads closed already ... not a good look. Why would I begin to converse with someone just coming in the door, asking serious questions under those circumstances? Again, you are correct, it was a personal choice which had little to do with the Thread, no doubt ... But understand this, please, take care and enjoy your stay with us.

your choice beloved not mine

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back