Black People : Dr. Phil Valentine- El On Demelanization of Afrikans

why do you believe so? lack of self identity?

Who am I talking to, Gridlock? Is it possible for you to make me feel comfortable with you before I give a detail response?

From what I've noticed, your stay may be shorten here, unless you explain yourself better and the curiosity you have.

I was watching this video and was thinking what sparks a person to bleach themselves? What causes this lack of self-identity? I remember reading years back in a hip-hop magazine that skin bleaching was actually the norm in certain areas (Brazil, East African). you posted the link above and it made me think of the doll test i seen once on youtube.

I was watching this video and was thinking what sparks a person to bleach themselves? What causes this lack of self-identity? I remember reading years back in a hip-hop magazine that skin bleaching was actually the norm in certain areas (Brazil, East African). you posted the link above and it made me think of the doll test i seen once on youtube.

So, you don't believe in addressing the other person's concerns, I see, monologue, not dialog. There's very little I can do with this quote of yours until you satisfy this, okay?:

Who am I talking to, Gridlock? Is it possible for you to make me feel comfortable with you before I give a detail response?

From what I've noticed, your stay may be shorten here, unless you explain yourself better and the curiosity you have.

what do you want to know?

What did I want to know? Only what you are willing to share, but we are at gridlock now ... game playing, just posting to be posting, not paying attention, not addressing my concerns, taking 2 and 3 bites at the apple ... yup! we are gridlocked ... take care.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back