Black Sports : Don't Mess with Texas

Texas was stronger this rip over USC but i think the next title
will come to a Big 10 team Ohio st. is pack with talent as well Penn st.
but the SEC will not be pushed over i really think Ohio St. could have won
over Texas or USC.

MANASIAC said:
Dem Durty Boys finally defeated the Overrated team out of California USC.

I truly believe that Auburn would have beat them that first year, however the second year they won out-right.

It is in my opinion that the Pac-10 as a Conference sucks booty. That conference is as good as the Conference USA. However the Big 12 is looking really bad too. There are not that many good teams in the Big 12.

So where do you guys think the next national championship team will come from?

In my opinion, if we could ever get it right. The SEC.

Ohio state will win next year. i cant wait til my buckeyes get some revenge on them bbq rib eating texans. ted gin will run all over texas. manasiac - oregon really should have played osu in the fiesta bowl. it was politics and t.v. that put notre-kkk-dame in the bowl.

Therious said:
Ohio state will win next year. i cant wait til my buckeyes get some revenge on them bbq rib eating texans. ted gin will run all over texas. manasiac - oregon really should have played osu in the fiesta bowl. it was politics and t.v. that put notre-kkk-dame in the bowl.

Shoot oregon better be lucky they didn't get in there with osu....they shoulda been blown out by OU (game wasn't as close as the score) and OU was TERRIBLE this year. Pac-10 just weak man I'm sorry they (Oregon) showed they didn't deserve a BCS bowl. Until recently Big 10 was right there with them always getting toasted come bowl season.

On next season OSU-UT - I dunno - Is Vince coming back? Are all them crazy white boy Linebackers with sub 4.5 speed and long hair Seniors already? If so OSU might as well stay in columbus - no need coming down here at all...LOL.

kemetkind said:
Shoot oregon better be lucky they didn't get in there with osu....they shoulda been blown out by OU (game wasn't as close as the score) and OU was TERRIBLE this year. Pac-10 just weak man I'm sorry they (Oregon) showed they didn't deserve a BCS bowl. Until recently Big 10 was right there with them always getting toasted come bowl season.

On next season OSU-UT - I dunno - Is Vince coming back? Are all them crazy white boy Linebackers with sub 4.5 speed and long hair Seniors already? If so OSU might as well stay in columbus - no need coming down here at all...LOL.

lol
them long haired wht lbs are seniors theyll probably go to the league. as for oregon i was just going off of wht was said on espn. the pac ten is weak. If v. young dont pro he is foolish. his stock is higher than ever and he could get injured next year. their hair was long in memory of Pat Tilman you know, that idiot white boy who decided to go jump infront of some missles instead of make millions to play a sport. example of how the media can screw up ones mind

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back