Black Sports : Why don't any black countries have any Olypmic Swimmers?

Rather than report you, you're on ignore. :news:

Report me for what, responding in kind? I dare you! I would love to know what Destee has to say about our latest run in!!! Go ahead, report me. And thanks for the ignore!

And let me add that like Khas, i started young, probably around 4 or 5 before i knew anything about slavery or our condition in general which may account for the fact that i learned how to swim so quickly. I was not Inhibited due to the fact that i didn't know that i didn't know.

I know this thread is very old however I love this response.

I know this thread is very old however I love this response.

Yes, old it may be Jena, but facts never change. Glad you enjoyed it. And with your medical/health background, I'm sure the below excerpt from my post struck a nerve:

"A couple of weeks ago I sat down to dinner with some (white) friends who gave me their take on this. One explained that black people have denser bones which, apparently, make it harder for us to float in water. The other one, who works in the sports industry, said that black people have fast twitch fibres in their thighs which enable us to run faster over shorter distances."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back