Black People : Dog The Bounty Hunter Racist Rant

I believe that the "Dogs" uses of the word n***** is unacceptable. However, his true intentions for not wanting his son to be with this black woman is unclear. Is it a underlining racism at work? Or... is it truly what the "Dog" stated, that he didn't want the public to think, his use of the word n****** was used in a derogatory manner which he felt could possibly be leaked to the public by his son's girlfriend. I understand that the use of the word n***** by anyone is infuriating . We can find out the "Dogs" true intentions in this situation with the wisdom from the Chinese Oracle The I-Ching and the African-American oracle system The Metu Neter.

Breaking bread with a wrong doer is not what I'm implying, but after punishment and correction has taken place....redemption for the wrong doer must be allowed so growth can continue.

I wonder who the next white "celebrity" will be to say ******? Ever since Kramer it's been like an epidemic. This one to me especially just seems like a publicity stunt. The whole conversation was a complete non coherent rant. He doesn't want it to get out that he uses the word cause it'll ruin his so call career - but he has to know there are cameras around. I mean HELLO, your on a reality show. And then to top it off his son sells the tape to the media....just grand! So now there are about 10 Million people who know his name that didn't know he was alive before. And I know A&E canceled the show for now, but I guarantee he'll be back in a bigger and better way. Cause that's how they roll now, he'll say sorry even though he probably won't mean it & omgosh America we'll forgive him and move on to the next story. They always give the white people another chance...aww! But when it comes to black celebrities - they can't wait to throw then in the sewer forever.

Keita said:
Does this really surprise anyone? It amazes me that this entity that we call white people have consistently been the same from the inception of their existence on this earth....and yet there are so many of us who believe that after being a certain way for thousands of years that they suddenly changed 40 years ago.
Exactly!
You know, I love my wife to death, but she sometimes gets on my nerves when she says the exact thing...........To forgive & forget, return hate with love, and the such. Not to mention she is always surprised when she hears things like this. I try to explain to her that the laws may have changed but the ideals didn't, that racism is alive & flourishing.
Not only am I not surprised at his comments, but are they were totally expected.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back