Black People : Dog The Bounty Hunter Racist Rant

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever seen this show, Dog The Bounty Hunter? The long haired blond guy, and his Family, locking up criminals?

Well, it seems his son is dating a Black Girl, and he is not happy about it!

A recorded phone call, between him and his son. He tells him to get rid of her, if he wants to keep a job, among other things!

Listen to the audio ... http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007/popup/full-wmv.html ... Whew!

In a tape, posted on the National Enquirer's website, Dog The Bounty Hunter is heard telling his son that if he doesn't break up with his African American girlfriend (whom the reality star refers to as an "N Word"), he'll be fired from the family bail bondsman business.

Click here to hear the full racist rant. But i warn you, the language is extremely vulgar. Here is an excerpt of what Dog says on the tape:

I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f**king ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'f**k you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you f**king scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that sh*t. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - f**k that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that sh*t I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

A&E, the network that airs Dog The Bounty Hunter got wind of Dog's statement yesterday and immediately suspended production of the show - issuing the following statement:

A&E has just learned of the story released by the National Enquirer concerning Duane Dog Chapman. We take this matter very seriously. Pending an investigation, we have suspended production on the series. When the inquiry is concluded we will take appropriate action.

And Dog's publicists are in full damage control mode. Not only has he issued a public apology, but his people have already contacted the Rev. Al Sharpton and offered to apologize to him personally. And they're referring all media to their minister - who happens to be African American - Pastor Tim Storey.

:heart:

Destee

2. TymeFlyz247

TymeFlyz247 Member MEMBER

Full-time at home Mommy :)
    Ratings:
    +0
    All I can say is,there are a whole bunch of Wolves in Sheep clothing. His path is his own and only he'll, have to be accountable in the end. We as a family here,we need to continue lifting him up in love, before God.

Peace&Love
    :grouphug:

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    your joking right?

4. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    If the tables were turned, do you think he would have as much sympathy,kindness & understanding for you?
    Sorry. I can forgive, but I will never forget. So, for dog, I have this.........
    :flamet: :flamet: :flamet:

By the way Destee......LOVE the new avatar!
    :SuN014:

5. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    Loving our enemy is one of the reasons we have not progressed as we should have. This religious propaganda of whitey is not helping, but hurting us big time.

6. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    I saw this on Hannity and Colmes last night. Very interesting. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) used their same old techniques though...because we act like we haven't figured out how they do what they do.

What do they do? They get two non-white people (black people) to argue back and forth about whether or not this white person is a racist (white supremacist). His so-called pastor and a black female.

(((shaking my head)))

The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) always go and get a non-white person to qualify them as not being a racist (white supremacist). Why? Because the word of the non-white person holds more weight among non-white people to keep the non-white people confused about who is or is not a racist (white supremacist). If they were looking to sway the opinions of white people they go get a white person to qualify them. Basic strategy and it works as long as the non-white person doesn't understand what they're looking at.

Just check the programs. Everytime you see a program where a white person is attempting to get a non-white person to talk about other non-white people in a non-constructive manner and/or have non-white people arguing with each other just post it in this thread.

7. Chucky

Chucky Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Exactly!

8. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74

Suprise! You've won the internet for getting the correct answer. :great:

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Does this really surprise anyone? It amazes me that this entity that we call white people have consistently been the same from the inception of their existence on this earth....and yet there are so many of us who believe that after being a certain way for thousands of years that they suddenly changed 40 years ago.

10. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    I second that emotion. :toasts:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dog the bounty hunter family datung black people