Black People : A Dog Named Sex

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Everyone who has a dog names him Spot or Rover or Fido. I named mine Sex.

Now Sex has been very embarrassing to me.

When I went down to City Hall to renew his dog license I told the clerk that I would like to have a license for Sex. He said "Me too." I said "But you don't understand, this is a dog." He said he didn't care what she looked like. But I said I've had Sex since I was 9 years old. He told me I must have been quite a kid.

When I got married and went on our honeymoon we took the dog with us. I told the hotel manager that I would like to have a room for my wife and I and a separate room for Sex. He said "Every room in the place is for sex." Then I said "But Sex keeps me awake at night." He said "Me too."

One time I wanted to enter Sex in a dog show but just before the competition the dog ran away. One of the contestants asked me why I was standing around doing nothing. I said that I had panned to have Sex in the show. He told me I should have sold tickets. Then I said "But you don't understand I was going to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When I got divorced we went to court over custody of the dog. I told the judge that I had had Sex before I gotr married. He said "Me too." Then I said that after I got married Sex left me. He said "Me too."

Sex ran away again. I was up all night looking for the dog. A cop came and asked me what I was doing standing in an alley at 3 o'clock in the morning. I said "I'm looking for Sex." My trial comes up Friday.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back