Black People : Do You Hate All White People?

How do you feel about white people?

• I hate all whites

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I hate the conecpt of WHITE, but not on a personal basis

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I hate the ones that are openly racist

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I don'thate anyone

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
I don't hate anyone, black, or white, or otherwise. I've had people do wrong things to me from many different backgrounds, but that won't cause me to hate them. I couldn't just hate my family because my dad does me something wrong, so how could I hate all whites or any whites for what one or some have done wrong to me?

I would only despise wicked deeds because that's what harms; the deed done by the person. Being racist couldn't turn itself around to being my benefit, but the person has all room to turn around to no longer being anyone's hindrance.

Also, I forgive where mistakes are made; even if intentional at the time, I can forgive a person because we've all done someone wrong!

Hey Family,
There's a lot of stuff going on that makes us very angry when we read about it. There is a question that you may want to ask yourself.

When you deal with whites on a daily basis do you treat each person according to his/her own merit or lack thereof or do you put all whites in a single category labelled WHITE and make them the objects of scorn, disgust and hatred?
How would HATRED of White People help you, me or anyone other than White Supremacist Racists who would have successfully distorted/perverted/morphed US into their own maliciously sick, despicably cowardly image/created fundamentally warped spiritually and intellectually alienated replicas of THEM?

I have never ever had any major problems relating to Whites on a personal level due to growing up in the UK where I have friends and associates of almost every ethnic clan hue, thus isn’t it rational to assess people by how they behave, what they actually do [I have been both very pleased and disappointed by the relationships I’ve had with both White and Black people, their ethnicity hasn’t been an accurate guide as to their quality or lack of]?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back